Chapter 41 Misletoes

Nat's POV:
When it comes to Christmas and being in a relationship with the Avengers it gets crazy. The number on thing that the team dose is hang mistletoes outside of couples doors. When it's morning they knock on their doors and obviously they kiss. Bruce and I were a newer couple and of course the team was all about the mistletoe tradition.

I was fast asleep when I heard multiple knocks on me and Bruce's door. I ignored them at first until they got in my nerves. Bruce was still asleep and I moved his arm off of me and made sure he didn't wake up. I rubbed my eyes and went to the door. I opened it and saw the team. Steve was holding a camera and said "Where's Bruce?" I said "Asleep?" Tony said "Well wake him up! You guys are not breaking this mistletoe tradition!" I sighed and looked back into the room. I said "Bruce get up!" He didn't move but I could tell by his breathing he was awake just faking sleep. I then said "I'm pregnant." His body shot up from the bed and said "You are!?" I said "Bruce I don't get my period but you think I'm pregnant?" He sighed and said "What do you want Anyways?" I motioned for him to come towards me and he did. Then he groaned and said "Really guys?" I said "Just come here." I then grabbed his face and kissed him. Steve snapped a picture and I said "There now let us sleep!" I slammed the door and Bruce and I jumped back into bed.

We woke up the next morning and I went to walk out the door and Bruce was following me when Steve said "Mistletoe!" I looked up and said "Oh my god!" Bruce kissed my cheek and then we moved on with our lives. We got downstairs and Clint climbed on the counter. He held a mistletoe over me and Bruce. I said "Are you serious!?" Bruce said "Stop holding mistletoes over us!" Clint said "Just kiss!" I kissed Bruce and yelled "NEXT PERSON TO HOLD A MISTLETOE OVER ME AND BRUCE IS DEAD!"

Time passed and there were no mistletoes over us. I was actually happy and could relax. But of course when you're in the Avengers family nothing is normal. I then felt someone staring at me. I looked and saw the whole team holding mistletoes and sighed. God I hated mistletoes.

| Hope you enjoyed and sorry for not posting. Anyways I decided to keep these one shots going. Have a good one!-Alexis |