Chapter 87 high

Bruce's POV:
You would never know if nobody told you. Yes the Avengers smoke weed and get high in their free time.

We were in the backyard of the tower and everyone but me was smoking weed. Tony and Clint were already high,Steve was almost there,and Nat was about 2 seconds away. Nat was sitting on my lap holding the blunt and said "Come on babe just try it. One puff." I shook my head no and she frown then said "Just one. That's all and if you don't like it you don't have to do it again." I sighed and said "No Nat I have to take care of you." She groaned and said "Loser." She inhaled on the blunt and passed it to Steve. I stared at her and she stared back at me. She blew the smoke into my face which made me cough then she laughed. Steve said "Bruce you sure you don't want just one little inhale?" Nat looked at me with puppy dog eyes and I sighed then said "Fine." She smiled and Steve handed me the blunt. Nat said "Just inhale a little bit if you do to much you're gonna choke." I nodded and inhaled a little bit and the smoke went down my throat. It honestly felt good. I inhaled again and Nat grabbed it from me and said "Woah there tiger." I laughed and Tony said "I think he likes it." I said "I do." Nat said "See I told you it's fun!" I shrugged and the blunt got passed around back to Nat she inhaled then gave it to me. She was high and I could already tell I was near high. Clint was passed out so I whispered to Nat "Let's go to bed." She said "No. I'm not tired baby." She laid her head on my chest and I sighed.

We smoked for another 2 hours before we all passed out in the back yard and when we woke up Nat was just in a bra and all the guys were shirtless. Clint said "What the hell happened?" Nat said "Another good night is guess."

|Im back bitches. Hope you enjoyed lol-Alex|