Chapter 65 Shut up!

Nat's POV:
I said shut up a lot. Not to be rude but when I was in shock or just being funny. Bruce didn't like it though. He considered it rude.

I was laying on my stomach listening to Clint tell his stories about what his kids did and what Laura did when he said that Laura swore which never happened and I said "Shut up!" I then heard Bruce say "Natasha!" I looked at him and said "Sorry!" He rolled his eyes and I looked back at Clint. I said "Continue." He started talking again and said "But when she said it Nathaniel was in the room and he heard her then repeated it and now he won't stop saying it!" I said "And how is Laura dealing with that?" He gave me a look and said "She locked herself in our room for 3 hours and questioned her parenting." I laughed and said "Laura's funny." Wanda then walked into the room and I looked at her then said "Hey Wanda! Vision told me to tell you he wants to take you out to dinner!" Her mouth dropped to the floor and she yelled "SHUT UP!" I smiled and looked at Bruce. He looked like he was gonna rip Wanda's head off. I said "She gets it from me." He glared at me and said "That's why you need to stop saying it!" I rolled my eyes and said "Oh shut up!"

|Hiiii! Hope you enjoyed this chapter because I found this one kinda funny. I also could see this happening in real life. Anyways as always have a good one!-Alexis|