Chapter Halloween

|Yeah Yeah I know Halloween was yesterday but my slow brain just gave me this idea-Alexis|
Nat's POV:
It was Halloween and I was getting dressed. My costume was Raven from Teen Titans Go. Bruce was going as Beast Boy. We were doing a group costume with Laura and Clint they were Star fire and Robin. I hadn't seen Laura or Clint's costumes yet but based off of what Clint said they should look cool.

I had gotten into my costume and now I had to help Bruce with his makeup for beast boy. Honestly it would be easy because I just had to paint his face green. He sat patiently at first but soon got aggravated when I kept telling him to lift his head. He said "I'm trying Nat! My neck hurts." I rolled my eyes and kept putting the makeup on his face.

I finished and said "There. Now we gotta go to Clint's house." Bruce said "Ok. Who's driving?" I said "You. I'm to lazy to drive." He sighed and I walked out of the room. Clint's house was pretty far but not to the point where you would fall asleep. I went downstairs and to the garage. Bruce came in the garage a few minutes after me and he unlocked the car. We both got in and I got a text from Laura. It read 'You guys on your way?' I texted her back 'Yep!' She sent back a thumbs up and we were on our way.

We got to the house and the kids were over joyed to see us. Lila yelled "Auntie Nat!" I smiled and she ran towards me. I picked her up and said "Hey there kiddo." She smiled and said "Look at my costume! I'm a Princess." I said "Wow! Do you know who I am?" She said "Mhm! You're Raven!" I said "Correct!" I put her down and saw Laura come out of the house. I ran up to her and said "Ok you look hot girl." She smiled and said "Clint doesn't like it." I said "Why?" She said "He thinks it's to revealing." I rolled my eyes and said "Oh please." She smiled and said "You wanna see the baby?" I nodded and she took me inside. I saw Clint holding Nathaniel and I said "Aww." He looked at me and said "Do you agree Laura's Costume is revealing?" I said "No? Bruce hasn't said anything about mine and we are practically wearing the same thing so." Clint said "Are you sure?" I nodded and Clint said "Maybe check his messages." I made a face and Laura said "Let her hold the baby Clint." He rolled his eyes and handed me the baby. I said "He's a heavy one." Laura laughed and said "That's what I said!" I heard someone behind me and I saw Bruce with the kids. He said "You left me out there with them for 5 minutes. I regret my entire life." I chuckled and Clint started laughing. Cooper ran to me and said "You look pretty Auntie Nat." I smiled and said "Thanks Bud." He nodded and ran upstairs. Lila followed him and Bruce came to my side. Clint said "Bruce don't you agree their costumes are revealing." He said "UH YES!?!?!" I looked at him and said "And you didn't say anything?" He said "Well." I rolled my eyes and Laura said "They aren't revealing! They are literally in a cartoon." Bruce said "Laura I'm usually on your side but that makes no sense." She mumbled something and then Nathaniel made the weirdest sound. I looked down at him and saw he was asleep. I said "Laura he's asleep." She said "Geez he just woke up!" I smiled and handed him to her. She went upstairs and Clint said "Nat I hate you. You know that?" I looked confused and said "What?" He said "Well. You made me have to be fu-." I heard Laura yell "Freaking!" Clint rolled his eyes and said "Freaking Robin! I wanted to be something cool!" I said "Robin is cool!" Clint threw his hands in the arm and said "HE JUST HAS A STUPID STAFF HOW IS THAT COOL?" I said "He's just like you." Bruce started dying of laughter and Clint said "This is t funny." I looked at Bruce and said "He thinks it is." Clint rolled his eyes and I heard Laura yell "COOPER BARTON!" Clint's eyed widened and he said "Hunny? Everything ok?" She yelled "CLINT SHUT UP!" He looked at me and I shrugged my shoulder. Bruce had stopped laughing and Laura came back downstairs. She said "Your son. Just gave me a heart attack." We all started laughing and we heard giggles from upstairs as well. Clint said "Back to the costumes." I said "Oh God." Clint started back up again "They are SUPER revealing. Also Nat how do you think the team would feel about this?!?" I said "Uh don't know don't care. Also the costumes are for the views. Isn't that right Laura?" She nodded and Clint said "EXCUSE ME!? Guys come in they have both lost it." Then the team came out from every nook and cranny of the house. Steve said "Nope. Nope. You guys are crazy." Laura and I started laughing and everyone started telling us that our costumes were revealing.

Hours passed and the kids were asleep. Everyone was sitting on the couch and we were playing games. Laura was constantly snapping pictures and I was the only one that noticed. Bruce was also super tired so he had his head on my shoulder. This Halloween was awesome especially since I got to spend it with the team and the Bartons.