Chapter 27 Off

Bruce's POV:
Nat had a weird habit of randomly jumping on me. It didn't matter where we were or what was happening.

"Nat get off I'm trying to work!" She started laughing and said "Ok sorry!" She got off and stood next to me. I went back to what I was working on and Nat said "What are you working on?" I said "Something for Tony's suit." She nodded and said "I'm gonna go get something to eat. Want anything?" I looked at her and said "Nat you know the rule. No food in the lab." She said "Oh yeah!" I looked back at what I was looking at and she left. Hopefully she would go bother someone else once she got food but that was a very low chance.

I had finished up my work and I was now in the kitchen talking to Tony. I said "So I finished it and you just have to do whatever you need to do." He nodded and then I felt someone on my back. I said "Natasha." She said "Yes?" I sighed and said "Please get off my back." She said "But why? You aren't working or anything!" I said "Just get off." She sighed and said "You're a party pooper." She then got off my back and I said "I am not a party pooper!" She said "Yes you are." Then she started walking away and when she did I ran and jumped on her back. We both fell straight to the ground and Nat said "OW!" I started laughing and she said "Not funny. Now get off!"

| Sorry this chapter is short I didn't have a lot of time to write it and I didn't wanna just leave you guys with nothing so I hope you enjoyed. Again sorry this is shorter than usual. Have a good one!-Alexis |