Chapter 63 Screams

Nat's POV:
I got scared easily. Well only if I wasn't paying attention so of course Bruce and the team to advantage of if once they figure it out.

I was standing in the kitchen getting cereal when someone touched my shoulder and I jumped then spun around. I saw Bruce and he said "You good?" I said "No I'm not good! You just scared the crap out of me!" He started laughing and I said "It's not funny! What if I had a knife!?" He said "I don't know." I rolled my eyes and walked away.

It was a few hours later and I was reading a book in the living room of the tower. I was super into my book and started biting my nails. I was super focused until I heard multiple screams and then screamed myself. I looked up from my book and saw the team dying laughing. I threw my book at them and it ended up only hitting Bruce. He said "Ow!" I said "Stop scaring me! It is very rude." Steve said "It's not rude it's funny!" I said "No it is not funny!" Tony said "You don't have a sense of humor Nat." I said "I do!" Bruce said "You don't." I sighed and said "Give me my book back." Bruce picked it up then threw it at me and it hit me right in the face. I rubbed my face and said "That hurt!" Clint then said "Karma!" I looked up at him and he said "Sorry." He then started walking away and I said "I hate all of you just so you know that." Bruce then said "Oh we know. We still choose to scare you."

|Hi sorry I didn't post for two days but I will post some more chapters later to make up for it. I hope you enjoyed this chapter though and as always have a good one!-Alexis|