Chapter 48 Surfing

Bruce's POV:
The team went to the beach and we were surfing. We all knew how to surf but Nat and Clint were the best. They did go surfing more than us so they easily got better quick.

Nat was sitting on her surf board next to me. I said "You catch any good waves yet." She looked at me and said "No not yet." I said "You'll get one soon." She nodded and said "Here comes one." She started paddling and I turned looking at the wave. The wave caught up to Nat and she stood up and caught the wave. I heard cheering behind me and looked to see Clint and Steve. Steve said "She's so good at surfing!" I said "Yeah she is." Clint then said "And she looks hot doing it." I said "Hey! That's my girlfriend." He said "Sorry. In a friendly way." I rolled my eyes and then we saw Nat paddling back towards us.

When she got to us she said "Did you guys see that!? That was so cool!" I said "We saw Tasha." She smiled and said "There's a fish around your feet." I looked down and saw a fish swimming right near my foot. I then said "I'm gonna go catch a wave." Nat said "I'll come with!" I nodded and we paddled to catch the next wave. It was a huge wave but it was easy to catch. Nat said "This is a big one!" I smiled and we road the wave all the way until it died. Nat cheered and said "That was awesome!" I said "Yeah it was!"

We had paddled back to the team and Tony said "Clint had a wipe out while you guys were surfing." Clint said "Shut up Tony!" Nat started laughing and said "Haha I haven't wiped out yet!" Clint rolled his eyes and splashed Nat. She splashed him back and I said "Is Clint the only one to wipe out?" Everyone nodded and Clint said "Nat I challenge you to a surf off! The first person to get back to land wins." Nat rolled her eyes and said "Ok. Go!" With that Nat caught a wave while Clint struggled but ended up catching one. Tony said "Nat's gonna win." I said "For sure." Steve then said "We all have to catch a wave together before we get out of here." I nodded and then saw Nat hit the sand and Clint came seconds after her. She said something to him because I saw her mouth moving and when they both paddled back Clint said "Me and Nat are officially not friends anymore!" She said "Oh my God you're so dramatic." He sighed and Tony said "Everyone get ready to catch the next wave!" We all got ready and when the time came we all caught the wave together. We laughed and laughed while having so much fun on the wave. When we hit the sand Nat said "We have to do this again some time!" I said "Definitely!"

| Hi hope you enjoyed this chapter! Sorry I posted late. Also going all the way back to chapter 24: kids I have started to write a story on that! I started it a while back but I have just now been able to write more. I will tell you when that story is done! Anyways as always have a good one!- Alexis |