Chapter 76 Younger

Nat's POV:
I didn't have many memories from when I was younger but I did manage to get some pictures and video from undercover things. Bruce had many pictures though and so did the rest of the team.

I pointed to a picture and said "That's when I turned 5 or 6." Bruce said "The amount of sas you had." Clint said anything before if could "Has. She's still sassy." I said "What he said." Bruce shrugged and went to another picture which was again of me. I was sticking my tongue out and had sunglasses on while also having one hand on my hip. A lot was going on in that picture. I said "Oh my God I love this one!" Steve said "What were you doing?" I said "So. My dad said to pose and stick my tongue out so that's what I did." He said "You were weird." Clint then said "Are." I said "Oh really!? Let's see you as a kid." He handed me a picture and it was of him holding a bow and wearing a medal. He said "I was adorable." I made a gagging sound and said "Whatever you say." I went through more pictures then saw one of Bruce. He was crying but had a sucker in his mouth. I looked at him and he said "Look I don't know." I shrugged and went to another picture of Tony. I didn't look at it long because like all the other pictures he was perfect. Tony then said "Someone's jealous." I looked at him and said "No I just wasn't-" I changed my voice to mock him "Covered in money and given all the new teddy bears." Everyone laughed but Tony and I grabbed another picture of me and my sister. I tucked it in my pocket before anyone could see it and went to the next picture. It was of Steve and he was all dressed up fancy. I said "You're really old." Steve said "I am not! Actually I'm pretty young." I said "Mhm young. I guess Bruce is 23 then." Bruce said "Hey!" I said "You're old to. I'm not saying I'm young either."

|Hi sorry I posted this late but here it is now. I also apologize for not posting yesterday so I will be posting late tonight again. Anyways as always have a good one-Alexis|