Chapter 74 Grocery shopping

Nat's POV:
I hated the chore of grocery shopping. It was boring and time consuming.

"But I don't wanna go grocery shopping!" I groaned as Bruce tried to pry my body off of the door frame. Bruce said "Well you have to!" I said "But I hate it!" He sighed and said "Well I'm hungry!" I tightened my grin on the door frame as Bruce called for backup. Backup being the rest of the team.

They were all pulling on me when I heard "Okay stop!" They all stopped and I turned still holding the door from to see Pepper. She looked angry. I said "My savior!" I let go of the door frame and ran to hug Pepper. She hugged me back and said "What's the problem?" I said "They are trying to force me to go grocery shopping!" She said "But nobody pays you. You're quiet literally broke." I said "And you think I don't have Tony's credit card information?" I heard Tony then say "Wait what!?" I looked at him then said "I've had it for a awhile. Pepper then sighed and said "Everyone in your cars we're all going grocery shopping." Everyone groaned in frustration and Pepper said "Now."

We got to the grocery store and Pepper said "Clint go with Steve and Thor,Tony you're with me,and Bruce you go with Natasha." I nodded and then dragged Bruce off into the store. He said "Slow your role." I said "Hush!" He rolled his eyes and I went straight to the alcohol then said "Nat no." I said "Nat yes." Before I could grab anything he picked me up and said "No." He then took me off into the store to get actual things we needed rather than the things that I actually wanted.

|Hope you enjoyed! I don't know what else to say so as always have a good one-Alexis|