Chapter 90 Sercret Plan

Nat's POV:
On New Years Eve I made a plan with Maria. It was to steal all the drinks in the bar and drink them. Was this childish? Yes. Do I care? No.

It was 1 am and everyone was in their rooms while me and Maria were still downstairs. We told everyone we were 'cleaning up' so it seemed real. We ran to the bar and first took out a bottle of wine. We drank that quick. Next was a bottle a vodka which was a big jump from wine. Who cares it's new years! We were slower on the vodka because it was strong. It was Tony expensive vodka as well. By the end of the bottle we both could barley open another bottle. It was even more vodka. Then we heard someone coming downstairs. We both quickly filled up our cups and guzzled down the vodka. Then I saw Bruce walking towards us. He said "Are you drunk?" I was. I giggle and said "No." He made a face then said "Yes you are and so is Maria." Maria made a face and said "No I'm not." We both looked at each other and couldn't stop laughing. Bruce sighed and said "Nat come on." I shook my head no and he came around the bar picked me up and carrying me to our room.

Bruce laid me on our bed and I laughed uncontrollably. I sat up and he dialed someone on his phone. He started talking and I said "Bruce." He ignored me until I started getting out of bed and he said "Stay in bed." I sighed and laid back down. He hung up his phone then got in bed. I stared at him and he stared back then said "Was this the secret plan?" I said "What?" He sighed and said "Oh my Gosh Nat!" I just stared at him and he said "Just go to bed."

I woke up in the morning with my head pounding. Bruce was asleep next to me and I shook him. He said "No." his eyes were still closed and I said "Bruce I need medicine." He said "You're an adult get it yourself." I groaned and said "Please Bruce!" He didn't respond and I huffed in frustration. I then kicked him and he said "Nat stop being a baby!" I said "Get me medicine!" He groaned and got out of bed then left to get me medicine.

When he got back I quickly took the medicine and he said "Not a great way to start the year but that secret plan of yours was not smart." I said "But it was fun." Bruce sighed and said "No more secret plans for the year."

|Sorry for a short chapter! I'll be posting again tomorrow!-Alexis|