Chapter 14 eyes

Bruce's POV:
Nat had green eyes. I had brown like most of the team. Steve was the lucky one with blueish green eyes. Nat for some strange reason hated her eye color. She would constantly complain about her eyes color and that she wished she could change it. Which again I don't understand why!

"Nat come on you're eyes are beautiful!" I said while eating my food. She said "But I don't want green eyes! I want brown." I stopped eating and then Tony said "Nat brown eyes are boring! Green is like rare." She rolled her eyes and said "But I also have red hair which makes me look like some basic red head." I sighed and Steve said "Oh come on Nat you're green eyes are awesome especially the fact they look like they are changing colors!" Nat groaned and said "According to science I'm apart of a mutation! Both with my hair and eyes!" I slapped my forehead and said "Nat we are all part of some type of mutation." She said "But Bruce!" I said "Stop and eat." She sighed and started eating. I really never understood why she hated her green eyes.

Dinner was over and Nat was still complaining about her eye color. She wouldn't stop talking about it even if it saved her life. We were all in the living at the time actually just listening to her complaints. She said "Even Pepper says I would look good with brown eyes!" I said "What dose Pepper have to do with this?" She said "Well she knows way more than you guys so." I rolled my eyes and said "Listen Nat your eyes are beautiful,They go amazing with your hair and you don't look basic,lastly you're not a mutation!" She sighed and still wasn't convinced. Tony said "Call Laura and Clint see what they say." She nodded and called Laura. I said "On speaker babe." She rolled her eyes and put it on speaker. Laura answered in a sleepy voice saying "Yes Natasha?" Nat answered "Do you like my eyes or should I change them?" Laura answered "Nat your eyes are literally the most beautiful thing I have ever seen." Nat sighed and said "Ok." She hung up and said "I still want brown eyes. Everyone groaned in frustration and then Nat said "Ok fine I'll try to stop complaining!" we all looked unconvinced and she said "I'm serious!" I have her a look then she said "I swear on our love!" I said "She's not lying." Everyone nodded in agreement and Nat said "So. What do we talk about now?" Tony said "Eh anything it doesn't matter unless it's about your eyes." Nat chuckled and then said "Well recently Fury said my mission went well!" Every applauded and Nat smiled. She loved being the center of attention no matter what. Finally though we were off the topic of her eyes!

| Hi sorry this chapter was kinda short but honestly it was fun to write! Posted a little early but whatever. I hope you enjoyed and see you in the next chapter tomorrow!-Alexis |