Chapter 71 memories (creepy version)

Bruce's POV:
Nat was a sweet person but when she passed I started to have dreams about her. Not the sweet dreams where we were happy in a little cottage. Dreams where it was like she was trying to get me. Kill me to be exact.

I was with the love of my life. But she was different. She was staring at me with fear in her eyes. She said "I'm not dead!"

I jumped out of my sleep and looked around. I was breathing heavy and rubbed my face. This was the third time in a week I've had a dream about Nat saying she wasn't dead. I knew she was though. Clint told us she died to get the soup stone. A soul for a soul. I got out of my bed and walked to the kitchen of my apartment. I then saw Nat standing there. I said "Nat?" She then disappeared and I took a deep breath. I looked around for my phone and called Clint. He answered in a cheerful mood and said "Hey Banner!" I said "Hey! You're certain Nat died on Vormir right?" He stuttered then said "Yeah. Bruce you know that I wouldn't lie to you." I said "Okay. I just keep seeing her and she keeps saying she isn't dead! I'm just confused." He said "Calm down buddy. It's grief." I sighed and said "You're right. Sorry for bothering you." He said "It's fine." I then hung up and got myself some breakfast.

I got my food and sat down on the couch. I then turned on the tv and all I saw was a memorial of Steve,Nat,and Tony. I sighed and turned it off then ate my food. I sat in silence on the couch until some force pushed me. I was practically a ghost. It was like when that wizard lady hit me. I looked around then heard "Calm down." I looked and saw Nat. I said "I'm dreaming. I'm just dreaming." She said "No you're not." I said "Go away!" Then I was back in my body. I took another deep breath and curled up on the couch to fall asleep again.

"Bruce I'm not dead! You need to listen to me." Nat said as she stood in front of me. I said "You're not real!" She said "God dammit Bruce! I'm real and not dead. When Steve put the stone back it brought me back!" I stared at her and saw tears in her eyes. I said "Then why are you a ghost?" She said "I'm not! I'm just-."

I woke up before Nat could finish and started to cry. This whole time I thought Nat was trying to kill me but she was trying to tell me she was alive and needed me. I was angry. Not at her but at myself. I started smashing things around me in anger. Tears were streaming down my face as I made mess of the apartment me and Nat once shared. I then saw a picture and before smashing it I saw something written on it. 'You're to late.'

|Hi! Hope you enjoyed this chapter. So the next part of the football chapter will be after the game is over so you guys are getting two chapters today. Anyways as always have a good one and for the second to last time WHO DEYYY!!!-Alexis|