Chapter 94 Fourth of July

Nat's POV:
When it comes to fireworks the Avengers say 'Ho big or go home.' It was a huge tradition at the tower. Sometimes people would even come to watch the fireworks.

"Hold your face still Nat." Pepper said as she put rhinestones on my eye lids. I wanted to laugh but I couldn't. "I don't get my you guys are getting so dolled up." Bruce said as he sat on our bed. I turned my head to face him and said "You're just jealous." Pepper jerked my head back and said "Stop moving!" I stayed still the rest of the time.

Pepper finished my make up with red lipstick. When she left I stood up and adjusted my shirt. It was one of those shirts you tie and it was blue. I also had white shorts and red boots. Along with that I had a cowboy hat the was red,white,and blue with stars. I looked at Bruce who was just wearing a shirt with stars on it and said "How do I look?" He sighed and said "You look just like Pepper." I crossed my arms and said "That's the whole point of matching outfits." Pepper had my out for but a white top,red shorts, and blue boots. Bruce laughed a little and said "You look beautiful Nat." He kissed my cheek and said "Let's go downstairs."

When it got dark Tony set up a few fireworks. He lit them then ran back to where the team was sitting. The firework was beating. It was blue and purple. Bruce grabbed my hand and I looked at him. He was smiling and I smiled as well. Tony lit another firework and this time it was orange and green. Not as pretty but it was still nice. Thor came outside with sparklers and said "Look guys!" We all laughed Thor handed us each a sparkler. Pepper then said "Smile Nat." I looked into her camera and smiled. The picture showed us both holding our sparklers. I watched as Tony out more fireworks and each of them were so pretty. Other than the orange and green ones. Tony went to light one of the fireworks but it tipped over. Everyone got up and ran. We watched as it exploded straight into the side of the tower. I sighed and said "Fury's gonna kill your Tony." Tony rolled his eyes and said "Not if I fix it before he finds out."

We were all sitting again when Bruce said "Nat." I looked at him and said "Yeah?" He looked over his shoulder and Tony set off a firework. Bruce kissed me and everyone cheered. I smiled at Bruce and said "Woah." He smiled back at me and said "You know I don't mind you getting all dolled up." Steve started laughing then said "Bruce you got a little somethin on your lips there buddy." I looked at Bruce's lips and saw he had my red lipstick on his lips. I laughed to and Bruce said "Get it off!" I took a napkin and put water on it then wiped Bruce's lips. He sighed and said "I take back what I said about you getting dolled up." I rolled my eyes and said "Yeah sure whatever Bruce." He looked at Tony who was lighting another firework but when the firework exploded in the sky it was a message 'Happy 4th of July New York!-The Avengers.' My eyes lit up and I said "Wait that's so cool!" We then heard cheering and that's when we knew some of our fans had come out to watch our fireworks. Bruce smiled and said "That was my idea. Tony just paid for it." Tony pointed at Bruce and said "And had it made." Bruce sighed and said "That to." I smiled and said "Happy 4th of July Bruce." Bruce smiled at me and said "Happy 4th of July Nat."

|Hey everyone! Happy 4th of July to you all! I hope you had an amazing day! Sorry for such a late post I was hanging with my family! Love you all!-Alexis|