Chapter 37 Snow

Nat's POV:
It didn't snow regularly in New York. So when it did snow everyone was outside except Bruce. He loved the snow. He really did but he gets really sick when playing in the snow so while everyone is outside he is inside doing whatever he wants.

"Just be careful. Ok?" Bruce said as I zipped my coat up. I said "I will! Have fun with whatever you do." He smiled and said "Have fun outside." I ran out of the door and into the snow. Tony,Steve,Clint,and Thor were already and I said "Hi guys!" Clint said "Finally you slow poke!" I rolled my eyes and Thor yelled "SNOWBALL FIGHT!" We all dashed to make snow balls and started throwing them at each other. We were laughing and having lots of fun. Basically we were acting like little kids but we didn't really notice because we were having to much fun. Tony then hit Clint in the face with a huge snowball that had a small bit of ice in it and he fell to the ground. Everyone started laughing and Clint said "No fair!" He then started laughing and got off the ground. He made a quick snowball and launched it at Tony. Tony fell to the ground and we started laughing until something hit the back of my head. I turned around to see Bruce staring at me. I said "Hey!" He started laughing and I said "Attack Bruce!" Bruce looked scared to death when all of us got snowballs and threw them at him. He then started throwing snowballs back at us and then he said "Wait! How about teams?" We all nodded in agreement and picked teams. My team was Clint and Bruce. Steve's team was Tony and Thor (obviously) I then yelled "And....GO!" We started throwing snowballs and it was the most fun we had ever had. I knew Bruce would get sick but at least he joined us the play in the snow.

| Hi hope you enjoyed this chapter! It was really fun to make and I might favor this chapter lol. Anyways as always have a good one!- Alexis |