Chapter 3 Honeymoon

3rd person
Bruce and Natasha were a newly married couple and they were now on their honeymoon.  They were in the Bahamas.
Nat's POV:
I was asleep until I heard Bruce say "Nat?" I didn't respond. I didn't wanna wake up not at all. He started tapping me and said "Tasha wake up." I grumbled "Why..." he stopped tapping me and said "Because I wanna go to the beach." I rolled over and looked at him in the face. He gave an awkward smile and I said "That's what you woke me up for!?" He said "Well I didn't wanna go without you!" I sighed and said "Fine. We can go but only for 2 hours." Bruce nodded and I got out of the bed. Bruce got out and I said "Can you get my swimsuit?" He gave me a look and said "Why can't you get it?" I said "Because I'm already going to the beach when I don't really want to!" He put his hands up and said "Ok! I'll get your swimsuit."

He came back with my swim suit and I took it from him. I walked into the bathroom and changed. When I came back out Bruce was ready and I said "Alright let's go."

We got to the beach and Bruce ran as we hit the sand. I ran after him and he said "Race you to the water!" I said "You're going down!" We both ran at full speed towards the water. Honestly we were acting like complete children. I hit the water seconds before Bruce did and I yelled "I WIN!" Bruce said "No fair!" I laughed as he started to splash me and I splashed him back. Like I said we were acting like children. Then Bruce pulled my leg making me go underwater. I came back up and said "Bruce!" He started laughing and said "Ok! Ok that was a bad one I apologize!"

We went back to our hotel room and I said "Bruce so our week here is up tomorrow." Bruce said "Yeah?" I smiled and said "I was thinking. What if we did something fun." Bruce crossed his arms and said "Natasha Banner." I laughed and said "That's not what I was talking about!" Bruce sighed in relief and said "Well what did you mean?" I said "I don't know maybe like we just go walk around or something." Bruce nodded and said "I mean sure if you want to." I nodded and said "Well I do but I need to take a shower so I'll be back when I'm done." He nodded and I went into the bathroom.

Bruce and I had both finished showering and I was making lunch. I was supposed to make pasta but I soon realized we didn't have pasta so I was making grilled cheese. I wasn't the best cook but I wasn't the worst. Bruce had to observe me while I cooked so I didn't burn everything down like I almost did at the tower. He yelled "NAT FLIP IT!" I flipped it and said "I'm sorry!"

I plated the food and we sat on the couch and started eating. Honestly it was delicious even though Bruce made me eat the one I burnt on accident.

When we finished eating we set out to town. It was beautiful when we got there and I couldn't wait to see it at night. This was the most amazing time I had ever had.

|Hi sorry for not posting this earlier but here it is now. I hope you enjoyed and look at for the next chapter!-Alexis|