Chapter 28 Photoshoots

Nat's POV:
I did lots of photo shoots for many different companies and I have actually modeled some Avengers merchandise. I was always used to modeling by myself or with Steve. We were considered the models of the team so we were always picked for jobs like that. One day though Steve decided Bruce should go to a photoshoot with me. I loved the idea but Bruce. Not so much.

"This may Ms.Romanoff." The director said pointing to a room with my name on it. I walked towards the room and Bruce followed. When we got inside I was pulled right to a chair. Bruce stood next the me and watched as I was clustered with makeup and hair supplies. I thought this process was fun because I was pampered since I couldn't move and I was the model. I was given drinks,snacks,and so my phone. Bruce was offered the same but refused. I said "You're seriously not hungry?" He said "No. I ate before me got here. Remember?" I said "Oh yeah you did!" I then took out my camera and snapped a picture of him. I sent it to Tony and said 'Worried boyfriend' it took a second but Tony responded 'Lol he looks so lost.' I smiled end Bruce said "What's so funny?" I looked at him and said "Nothing! Nothing at all." He gave me a look then my hairstylist (Who was named Jess) said "Outfit time!" I nodded and got out of my seat. Jess pulled me to my outfit and said "Quickly please we are a little behind schedule." I said "Will do." I looked at my outfit which was a black dress with a black widow belt. Actually kinda cute if you ask me. I got it on and walked out of the dressing room. Jess was there and so was Bruce. Jess said "You look amazing as usual." I smiled and said "Thanks Jess." She nodded and Bruce said "You do look amazing." I looked at him and said "I always look amazing." He said "So you take her compliments but not mine?" I nodded and he rolled his eyes. I was then pulled over to where they would take pictures of me and Bruce of course followed.

Once I was in position the started snapping pictures. A few photos later and the photographer (Dylan) said "Bruce why don't you get in a few pictures!" Bruce smiled and then was pulled onto the backdrop. We took lots of pictures in a various amount of way. It was a lot of fun and Bruce enjoyed himself so maybe I'll have to bring to you more of my photoshoots.

| Hope you liked this chapter! I had lots of fun writing this and I did start the make a story based on Chapter 24: kids. It is really fun to make so far and I will update you guys in when that is released. Have a good one!-Alexis