Chapter 46 Reunion

Bruce's POV:
I had been gone on a long trip with Tony and Steve for about three weeks. It was for work and I missed Nat a lot. We did call and text regularly but I wanted to see her face in person. Today would be that day because we were finally going home.

The quinjet started and I sat impatiently. Steve said "You ready to see Nat again lover boy?" I looked at him and said "Shut up Steve!" He smiled and Tony said "It's a general question." I said "Yes I am." They both nodded and I said "Clint did say when we got there they would be play video games though." Steve said "So she doesn't know you're coming home?" I shook my head no and said "Clint knows but she doesn't." Tony said "But Fury might tell her." I sighed and said "Guys I planned this whole thing out. Nobody is going to tell her I'm coming home today." They both said "Okay." I said "Did you tell Pepper?" Tony said "My suit has a tracker in it so Pepper knows when I'll be home." I nodded and I said "I would ask you Steve but you're to single." Steve said "You know what Banner." Tony and I started laughing and we ended up talking the whole trip home.

We landed and I grabbed my bags then came in the building. I didn't see Nat but I did hear her yell "HES RIGHT BEHIND YOU IDIOT!" Clint yelled back "I CAN TELL!" I sighed and put my bags down and silently walked into the living room where they were. They were on the couch and I walked behind it without them both knowing. I stood behind Nat and then said "What are you guys playing?" Nat looked up at me in shock and I smiled. She put the controller down and climbed over the couch to hug me. I picked her up before she hit the ground and she said "I missed you so much!" I said "I missed you to." She wrapped her legs around me and looked at my face. She was actually crying and I said "Don't cry Nat!" She smiled through her tears and then kissed me. Clint said "Oh wait you were coming back today?" I looked at him and said "Yes Clint. Yes I was." He said "Oh I totally forgot." I rolled my eyes and Nat said "I love you. Don't ever leave for that long again." I looked at Nat and said "I'll try." She smiled again and said "You owe me millions of cuddle and kisses." I said "I can live with that." She hugged me again and then kissed me again and I put her on the ground. She went back to her game and said "The game is Fortnite by the way." I nodded and smiled knowing that we had a good reunion.

|Hope you enjoyed! I have one more chapter to post after this but it will be much later! Have a good one! -Alexis |