Chapter 7 sick

Bruce's POV:
Nat woke up in morning with a cold. I noticed when she hugged me and I realized she was burning up. She tried to convince me I was fine but I didn't believe her.

She was sitting on the lab table and I said "I'm going to get Cho. Don't move." She rolled her eyes and said "Yeah ok dad." I ignored her comment and went to get Cho.

I came back with Cho and we saw Nat asleep. I said "So this goes to show she's sick." Cho chuckled and said "Yes she is definitely sick." I said "Thanks I'll just take her to our room." Cho nodded and left. I scooped Nat off the table and she fluttered her eyes open. I said "Shh. Just go back to sleep." She closed her eyes again and I walked out of the lab. I ran into the team and Steve said "What's wrong with her?" I said "She's sick." Everyone went concerned and Tony said "Is it bad?" I shrugged and said "Probably just a cold." Steve said "So you don't know what she has?" I nodded and Clint said "You should probably figure it out dude." Thor then said "I agree with Clint. She could be deadly sick!" I said "Please don't say that my anxiety can't." Thor said "Sorry." I smiled and Nat opened her eyes again. I said "If you don't stay asleep." She said "You're being to loud!" I gave an awkward smile and walked up to our room.

I laid Nat on the bed and put a cover over her. She said "I'm hungry." I sighed and said "What do you want?" She thought for a second then said "I want a shawarma. Please." I said "You're lucky you're sick." She smiled and I kissed her forehead. I said "I'll be back in 30 minutes. That ok?" She nodded and I left our room. I went downstairs and put my shoes on. I went to the team and said "Guys I'm going to get Nat a shawarma and please don't mess with her while I'm gone." They all nodded and I was on my way.

I got to the shawarma place and the owner said "Hello Bruce! How's Nat?" I said "Eh. She's sick at the moment but she is eating so that's a plus." The owner said "Aw I'm sorry to hear that! Will it be her usual?" I nodded and the owner went to prepare Nat's food. I got a text and looked at it. I saw it was from Nat. It read 'Please get back quick. The guys are being annoying.' I sighed and the owner came back with Nat's food. She said "It's on the house! Hope Nat gets better dear." I smiled and walked out of the restaurant.

I got back to the tower and went straight and me and Nat's room. I saw the guys crowded around her and she was covering her ears. I said "Guys." They all looked at me and Nat said "My savior!" I said "I told you specifically not to bother Nat." Steve said "She coughed!" Nat said "AND I SAID I WAS OK!" I slapped my forehead and said "Guys out." They all filled out and I walked over to Nat. I handed her the shawarma and she said "Thanks!" I went to the other side of the bed and sat down next to her. She said "You didn't get anything?" I shook my head no and said "I'm not hungry." She nodded and said "I'm really tired and stuff." I said "That's what being sick is like Nat. The good thing though is that you are eating if you weren't I'd be concerned." She smiled and said "You're not scared to get sick?" I shook my head no then said "We are around each other a lot so even if I did get sick it's a low chance I would." She nodded and I realized she had finished her shawarma. I said "Geez!" She laughed and said "I was hungry!" I said "Ya don't say?" She smiled and said "I'm gonna lay down." I nodded and she laid down. When she was comfortable I laid down beside her and wrapped my arms around her. She said "You really aren't afraid to get sick." I said "Nope."

|Hello! I hope you enjoyed this chapter I enjoyed writing it (I say that a-lot) anyways I would just like to say that I'm starting to run low on ideas and if you guys have any ideas I would be glad to use them! Also after this week I will be taking a short break from this story to get some work done on another story with Bruce and Nat while I am also writing a Y/n and Nat story. So if I don't upload another chapter this weekend that is why. Also ha k you so much for getting this story to #2 for Brutasha!!! I'm literally freaking out and I can't believe it actually got that night thank you guys so much. Also for that I will post 2 chapters tomorrow and something else special. Thanks again and have a good one!-Alexis|