Chapter 82 Movies

Nat's POV:
I was in a few movies and I didn't really tell the team about them. Especially not the movies with some stuff in them.

I was sitting in the living room when the guys all walked in. I looked at them and said "Can I help you guys?" Bruce said "We found some movies." I said "Mhm?" Bruce said "Let's watch them. As a team." He handed me a dvd case. When I saw the movie I froze. I was in the movie and I knew what it was about. It was a romance movie. I said "I um. I actually have something to do today." Bruce said "Your schedule is empty. Are you hiding something?" I said "Fine. We can watch the movie but you're not gonna like the stuff you see."

The movie started and I already knew what the first scene was. It was gonna be of me making up naked and freaking out. When it happened everyone gagged. I said "I warned you guys." Bruce said "How did you film this!?" I said "I sat I front of a camera?" He hit me with a pillow and I said "You asked!"

By the end of the movie the guys were rethinking their lives and probably needed therapy. Bruce was trying to figure out who the other actor was and kill him for seeing me "nude" I on the other hand had a good laugh. Maybe me being in those movies wasn't so bad.

|Hi I'm still rapid posting all day today so hope you enjoyed this chapter and as always have a good one!-Alexis|