Chapter 83 The Beach

Bruce's POV:
Nat loved the beach. She loved the sand and the water she hated tanning though. That's what I found strange. Either way I liked the beach because I could she Nat in a biki- I mean having fun!

I carried Nat on my back down to the sand and when we hit the sand I put her down. She took off running towards the water and I yelled "Nat your sunglasses!" She didn't even turn around and then hit the water. I shrugged and helped the guys set everything up.

A few minutes passed and Nat came running towards us. She ran into me and wrapped her arms around me. I said "What are you doing?" She said "Hugging you!" I said "Why?" She looked up at me and said "Because I'm wet and you're dry." I said "I'm getting in the water anyways so it doesn't matter." She frowned and I kissed her. The guys were already arguing over something stupid and Nat said "Guys stop fighting for one second!" They all ignored her so she pulled me towards the water. I went along with her and when we hit the water she splashed me. I splashed her back then it turned into a huge battle. The guys soon joined in and we splashed each other for hours until we were all tired. The beach was awesome.

|Hope you enjoyed and have a good one-Alexis|