Chapter 67 memories

Bruce's POV:
Me,the team,and SHEILD had lots of memories with Natasha so when she died it took a part of everyone.

I was in a meeting with the Avengers minus Tony and Steve. They died as well when the battle with Thanos happened. There was only three of my original friends. Fury said "So I know you all are mourning and this meeting isn't about anything with work it's about them." I looked at Clint and he looked back. We both had an amazing connection with Nat. Her death broke both of us to pieces. I then looked at Thor and he was upset. He was close with Nat and Steve. I then looked at the screen Fury brought in front of us. Nat's pictures came up first. I teared up and felt Clint hand on my shoulder. I covered my face then heard Nat's voice and looked up. I saw a video of her playing and that only made me burst into tears.   Clint hugged me and said "Shh." I cried and cried and Fury stopped the video then Clint took me out of the room to calm down.

I stood in the hallway talking to Clint for about 20 minutes and it felt good. We talked about Nat and all the secrets she never told us to tell each other. I held onto one secret though. It was one of me and Nat's best memories together. I would never tell anyone because she didn't want me to and I didn't really wanna tell anyone either. Now I get you're probably wondering what the secret is. Well Nat in reality has a big heart and can be the sweetest person ever! I actually caught her in a super good mood and once she realized how she was acting she felt super embarrassed and begged me not to tell anyone on the team even Clint. I will never forget that day because it is one of my favorite memories with her and my favorite memory to think about since she's gone.

|*Cries eternally* Anyways I apologize for the late post. This chapter is kinda sad but I will do a happier version and a scary version of this. Anyways I hope you enjoyed and as always have a good one!-Alexis|