Chapter 36 BOOM!

Bruce's POV:
I was a science person. Nat was not. That was one of our biggest differences. I didn't do big experiments that made explosions but Nat always tried to tamper with my stuff so it would explode.

"Nat stop putting that stuff in!" I said trying to move Nat's hand out of the way. She was trying to pour some green liquid into one of my experiments and I was desperate to stop her. She said "I'm gonna put it in!" I reached for the tube one last time and then when it didn't work and just straight up pushed Nat. She fell back and onto the ground. I sighed and said "Sorry." She stared at me and then broke into cries like she was a baby. The team came running in and for some reason I stood there like an idiot. Tony said "What happened!?" Nat said through fake sobs "Bruce pushed me! I just wanted to add something to his experiment." Everyone looked at me and then Clint helped Nat up and Tony said "Bruce just let her add what she is trying to add." I said "No! She's trying to make it blowup." Tony said "No she's not." I protested "Yes she is!" Me and Tony went back and fourth until I heard a loud BOOM. I turned around and saw that Nat had add whatever she was trying to add and it made my stuff completely explode. She said "Success!" I said "NAT!" She started laughing and I chased her around the lab like a little kid. She said "KABOOM!"

| Sorry this is short and also sorry I didn't post yesterday or the day before. I have been busy with school but I hope you guys liked this chapter. I am also working on other stories so I haven't been getting as much time to work on this. As always have a good one!- Alexis |