Chapter 38 public

Bruce's POV:
Nat and I never really told the public about our relationship incase something went wrong. We didn't want one person to get hate for something they didn't do so we kept it a secret. The entire team did. Well most of the team.

I was in the kitchen with Nat when Steve came running in. Nat said "What's up Steve?" Steve was panting and said "Tony just posted about you and Bruce!" I said "What!?" Steve nodded and said "But I think he doesn't know what he did and the comment are flying in! And the views." Nat groaned and said "Can we ever catch a break?" I said "Guess not." Nat and I never got a break when it came to living a normal life. Just last week we almost lost our most prized possessions. Steve said "One of the comments says 'They seem like they are comfortable! How long have they been a thing?' God this is bad!" Nat said "Ya don't say! When I find Tony I'm gonna strangle him I swear!" She stormed off and I said "I've gotta stop her before she kills Tony." Steve nodded and I ran to find Nat.

I found her it was to late. She was choking Tony out and I said "Nat let him go!" She didn't listen and I had to pry her off of Tony. She said "YOURE DEAD TO ME ANTHONY STARK!" I looked confused then remember Tony's real name was in fact Anthony. I held onto Nat and Tony said "I'm sorry I thought it was my other account!" Nat kept reaching like she was gone strangle Tony and I said "Nat chill out." She didn't listen again and I yelled "CLINT!" Clint came running in and I said "Help." He walked over to Nat and pinched her. It made her body go numb and she fell straight to the ground unable to move. Clint had pinched her nerve and she couldn't do anything. I said "Thanks dude."

Time flew by and Nat was scared to go outside. But eventually I got her to and we were bombarded with questions. We answered them and Nat started to like it a bit. Maybe Tony spilling the beans wasn't the best way to tell people but it was definitely worth it.

| Hi so idk if this chapter makes any sense? It was fun to write but I do think I kinda went off topic a little. I also have sad news :( I will be ending production of these one-shots when the new year starts. I might change my mind I do not know but January 1st may be the last time you read a new one-shot from this story. Anyways don't forget to follow me on TikTok for my edits and updates! Ps I don't post often like at all. Anyways! As always have a good one!-Alexis |