Chapter 50 Frustration

Bruce's POV:
Nat easily got frustrated. I would if I could but obviously with hulk I had to maintain my frustration. If you don't believe me about Nat's frustration then be ready to be amazed.

I walked in me and Nat's shared room to find her in the bathroom leaning over the sink. I was completely confused and said "You okay?" She said "I'm literally going to kill myself." I kind of got scared and panicked then said "Why?! Please don't just talk to me!" She sighed and looked at me then said "You see my hair? Yeah talking won't fix this!" Her hair was indeed messed up and I could see the frustration on her face. I said "Want help?" She said "Please." I walked fully into the bathroom and she handed me her brush. I said "What do you want?" She said "Ponytail." I nodded and brushed her hair back but left two strands out. I grabbed a hair tie and put her hair into a ponytail then fixed the two strands so they looked right. I said "There." She sighed and said "Thank you." I just smiled as she walked away and out the door.

It was 4:30 when I heard Nat groan in frustration again. I was talking to the guys and I yelled "Tash you okay!?" She responded "NO IM NOT OKAY!" I sighed and she walked into the room. I said "What now?" She said "I was in the middle of something on my phone and it died! It's so annoying." I said "You get frustrated to easily Nat." She rolled her eyes and said "Whatever." She then stood next to me and I said "What were you doing on your phone anyways?" She said "Stuff." I rolled my eyes and said "What stuff?" She said "Playing candy crush." I sighed and Steve said "You play candy crush?" Nat nodded and said "Yeah?" He said "Well that's why you're always so frustrated!" She said "I know that much I'm not stupid!" She then walked away and I said "I wouldn't mess with her for a while." Tony said "She's a total drama Queen." I then heard Nat yell "IM NOT A DRAMA QUEEN!" We all laughed and then I said "She definitely is."

It was night and Nat was curled up in a ball on our bed. I said "Nat stop being a grouch." She gave a muffled "I'm not." And I said "You are." She didn't respond and then I got in bed. I put my arm around her and she pushed away. She said "Leave me alone! I'm frustrated right now." I sighed and said "Whatever. Just know I'm here when you're done being frustrated and want to cuddle."

|Hi sorry this is late. I was busy and I just no got to write. This chapter didn't make lots of sense but I do kind of like it. I hope you guys liked it though. Anyways have a good one!-Alexis |