Chapter 92 Sex

IM BACKKKK! Anyways I know you see the title but I promise there's not an outrageous amount detail or smut in this chapter!-Alexis
Nat's POV:
Most relation ships thrive on sex. Bruce and I not so much. The most we've seen of each others bodies is when we go to the pool. We've never even made out with each other!

It was the typical Friday night in the Avengers tower. The team was hanging out in the living room along with Pepper and Maria. Bruce was sitting on the couch and I was sitting on his lap. Jokes were being made but Tony blew everyone out of the park when he said "I'm surprised Bruce is still a virgin!" Clint spit out his water and I looked at Bruce. He was red and I said "You're still a virgin baby?" He said "Are you not?" I started laughing and so did Clint. Tony did to and then Steve. Thor was last and Bruce said "No seriously are you not a virgin?" I kissed his cheek and said "No. I haven't been a virgin for a while." Bruce sighed and Steve said "It's okay to be a virgin Bruce." Bruce shrugged and Clint said "It's all good dude." Thor then said "Wait Nat how come you're not a virgin?" I said "Missions. God so many missions." I felt Bruce tightly grip my waist and I heard Bruce sigh. I put my hand on the back of his head and scratched his head then Tony said "Nat will take good care of you for your first time Bruce." Bruce dug his head into my side and I said "It's only the truth Bruce. I mean I could easily take care of your tonight." Clint said "Mwah mwah mwah." I smiled and Bruce said "Nat stop." He lifted his head up and Steve said "Don't be ashamed Bruce. I was a virgin for a long time." Bruce then said "How long?" Steve shrugged and said "20 years." Thor said "And your what 21?" Steve said "27 actually." Bruce said "Steve you do realize I'm 46?" Steve then said "Oh." I rolled my eyes and Tony said "Wait but Nat you're 25." I said "Yeah. Sugar daddy." Everyone laughed and I kissed Bruce. He smiled and I mouthed 'I love you' to him.

I was laying in bed listening to Bruce rant about how upset he was because everyone else wasn't a virgin but he was. He was literally the cutest thing ever. "Oh and you! You should still be a virgin!" I stared at him and said "Babe." He just kept ranting and I rolled my eyes. I pulled him onto our bed and kissed him. He looked flabbergasted and I chuckled. I climbed into his lap and said "If you don't wanna be a virgin anymore then I'm right here." He stared at me for a second then he kissed me. I smiled against his lips and he grabbed my hips. I pulled away then took off my shirt and my bra. I've never seen his eyes go so big. I smiled and he kiss my collarbone then went down to my chest. "Bruce!" I said because he honestly took me by surprise. He laid me down and kept kissing my chest. He unbuttoned my pants and slipped them off. He then undressed himself and I slipped off my underwear. Need less to say Bruce's first time was an adventure. God I've never been twisted into so many different positions.

|That wasn't to bad right? I didn't write much because I hate super detailed sex scenes. I hope you could at least enjoy it!-Alexis|