Chapter 18 Robes

Nat's POV:
Bruce and I loved and I mean loved robes. We wore them any time we could which was more often since we had our own house.

I was laying in the couch watching tv in a robe of course and Bruce was out of the house. He had left to help Tony with something because he screwed something up. I thought it was funny Bruce thought otherwise. He had left an 1hr ago and was on his way back actually. He had called me to tell me so I was excited for him to come home since originally we were gonna have a lazy day. I also knew he was excited to be able to come home as well.

I had fallen asleep but woke up when I heard Bruce say "Я дома! (I'm home!)" I had taught him some Russian and he used it whenever he was in a good mood and wanted to make me happy. I said "Mk!" Bruce walked into the living room and said "Were you asleep?" I looked up at him and said "Yeah." He smiled and said "Well I'm gonna go put my robe on then I'll be back." He walked away and went upstairs. I laid my head down again and waited for him to come back.

Bruce finally came back down and sat next to me. I said "Welcome back." I moved my head to his lap and he said "Anything change?" I chuckled and said "Nope!" He chuckled and I looked up at him. Then my phone rang and I said "Oh my god!" Bruce said "Just ignore it." I said "Ok." He smiled I smiled back and he brushed my hair. I said "So what did Tony do?" He sighed and said "Well he did some stupid experiment and blew the on up so we have to get a new lab." I laughed and said "Typical Tony" Bruce started laughing to and we joked and laughed the rest of the day.

It was night and Bruce and I were sleeping on the couch. We were obviously still in our robes and we were cuddling while asleep this was the best lazy day we ever had.

| ok so new posting time is 5 the reason for that is that I am getting busier now and I need more time to write. So thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed!- Alexis |