Chapter 11 cuddles

Bruce's POV:
Honestly I was a big on cuddles. Nat on the other hand hated them. She would even get angry if I tried to cuddle her. I always tried to change her mind but she always refused to cuddle me.

"No Bruce Im not cuddling you." Nat said while walking into our room. I said "Come on Nat!" She said "No." I said "Please?" She turned to me and said "No." I sighed in defeat and heard Tony say "Aw Brucey can't get a cuddle from Nat?" I turned around and saw the whole team. I said "Shut up!" Nat then said "Steve couldn't either." I said "Ha! See it's not just me." Nat stood beside me then said "I hate physical contact." Clint looked confused then said "But you're an assassin." Nat nodded and said "And what dose that have to do with literally anything?" Clint slapped his forehead and Steve said "Are you actually stupid?" She nodded and Tony said "I can't." They all walked away and then Nat said "Why do you like cuddles anyways?" I closed the door and said "I don't know. I guess it's just because of my mom." Nat nodded and said "I'm sorry." I said "About?" She looked at me and said "Never mind." I sighed and she went to her dresser. She started going through it then pulled something out. I said "Nat?" She said "Yes?" I said "What are you doing?" She turned around and held a top up. She said "You like this top?" I said "Yeah?" She smiled and said "Good." Then she went into our bathroom and changed. She came back out and said "You sure you like it?" I said "Yes Nat I'm sure. Now why do you need my opinion?" She said "I'm gonna go out and I don't want other guys to hit on me." I looked confused and said "Is that a compliment or?" She shrugged and then left.

Hours passed and Nat was finally back. She was laying on our bed texting Maria and I was next to her. She was smiling and I said "What are you guys talking about?" She looked at me and said "Maria told me how much Fury looks like Mr.Potato head!" I thought for a second then said "You know what he kinda dose." She started dying laughing and so did I. She then quickly texted Maria and we kept laughing. The more I thought about it the more I laughed. Tony then opened the door and said "What's so funny!?" Nat said "Maria said that Fury looks like Mr.Potato head." Tony started dying of laughter and we all laughed for a good 30 minutes.

Tony had left and I was half asleep. Nat was falling asleep as well. Then I felt something wrap around my side. I looked and saw Nat's arm. I rolled over and kinda scared Nat. I smirked and said "You are a cuddler." She smiled and I said "Come here cuddle bug." She said "Yeah don't call me that." I rolled my eyes and we ended up cuddling all night.