Chapter 42 Christmas

Bruce's POV:
It was Christmas. Nat was super excited and so was I. Everyone was excited as well mostly because Stark usually got everyone perfect gifts that meant a lot.

Nat shook me awake and said "Wake up Bruce!" I rubbed my eyes and said "Nat what time is it?" She said "5:30." I stared at her and said "Nat you're 35." She groaned and said "But it's Christmas!" I covered my face and said "We aren't opening presents right now." Nat sighed and laid back down grumpy. I said "Nat you'll open your present before you know it. Nat had a very short childhood so getting present was a big deal for her. She ignored me and I didn't mind. I shut my eyes and then Nat said "That's why I didn't get you anything for Christmas." I rolled my eyes then said "Lying isn't a good thing." She sighed and said "I'm not lying." I rolled and looked at her and she stared at me. I said "Whatever you say." I closed my eyes and went back to sleep.

I woke up at around 8:00 and so did every else. Well Nat was already awake. She rushed everyone so we could open presents so we obviously let her open hers first. She unwrapped her gifts quickly and fell in love with Starks presents as usual. He had gotten her a Iron Suit. I said "If she breaks something it's on you Stark." Nat had already put the suit on by time we looked back at her. She said "This is awesome!" Tony said "I'm a great gift giver." I rolled my eyes and then Nat said "Open your presents Bruce!" She handed me a present and opened it. I was in shock. It was a picture of me and Nat. It was actually drawn. It looked really cool and Nat said "Do you like it?" I smiled and said "Yeah." She was thrilled. She took the helmet off her suit and smiled her biggest smile. I said "Where'd you get this?" She said "I met some guy on the street and he drew it for me." I nodded and said "Alright let's finish up presents."

We finished presents and were now eating breakfast. Pepper made it for us and it was delicious. She said "Everyone like the food?" Nat said "Yeah it's great!" Pepper responded with "Well that's good. Merry Christmas to you guys as well!" We all at once then said "Merry Christmas!"

| I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! I might have forgot to post yesterday. Idk a lot happened yesterday in my family but have a Merry Christmas!- Alexis |