Chapter 35 movies

Nat's POV:
Bruce took me to the movies a lot. I didn't mind because I loved movies. Maybe we did run into a few fans but they didn't bother me.

I was sitting in the theater with Bruce and the team. We were seeing a movie that was based off of us. I was super excited about the movie and so were Steve and Clint. Bruce and Tony didn't really wanna see it because one Bruce thought they would over do the whole hulk situation and two Tony said nobody could be him. I did convince them though by saying I had been waiting my whole life to have a movie about me. That made them come and I was thrilled. That was a little lie though but they wouldn't know. The movie started from when we were at the circle table which was not very accurate but it'll do. Lots of dumb conversations later and we were somehow already fighting Loki. The fight went in the total wrong order and Tony didn't even almost die. It made the movie suck! While it was one hour it was stupid. When the movie had ended we all hated it and quickly left.

When we were outside Clint said "That was the stupidest movie ever." I was drinking the rest of my slushee and Steve said "Agreed." I nodded and Bruce said "I told you guys this movie would be horrible." I stopped drinking my slushee and said "They made it like I was soooo in love with Steve! I was in love with Bruce and they obviously don't pay attention to detail." Tony said "Let's make our own movie!" I said "No." He sighed and said "Please?" I sighed and said "Fine." This would be a sight to see. The Avengers making a movie?

| Sorry this is kinda short but I hope you enjoyed. Btw my TikTok is now under Marvel=Life so if you went looking for it and couldn't find it that's why. Anyways as always have a good one!- Alexis |