Chapter 32 Pets

Bruce's POV:
Nat and I lived in our own house and we had lots of pets. Well Nat had lots of pets. I didn't help buy any of the animals we had. Nat would have mental break downs and just buy them sometimes.

Nat was taking care of her gecko named Julian she said "Hey Bruce can you help with something." I sighed and said "Yeah what's up?" I walked to the gecko cage and Nat was standing holding Julian. She said "Uh can you grab Julians food?" I nodded and grabbed the food. Nat took it from me and poured it into Julian's food bowl. She then carefully put Julian back in his cage and closed it. I said "Nat why did you decide to buy so many animals?" She shrugged and yelled "Sadie!" Sadie was her dog. She came running into the room and Nat said "I also bought them in my midlife crisis so." I said "Makes sense." She put Sadie outside and yelled "TILLIE!" Tillie was our cat. She had bad hearing so Nat had to yell louder to get her attention. Nat did scare me sometimes when she called Tillie but I soon got used to it. Tillie came into the room and Nat filled her food bowl. Next Nat made her way to her bird. Marco. Marco was super loud all the time and he was only quiet when Nat fed him. She said "Hi buddy." I went to her side and grabbed Marcos food. I handed it to her and she opened his cage pouring him some food. I said "I'll never get why you bought a bird during your midlife crisis." She shrugged and said "I do crazy things sometimes." That was all of Nat pets. I might have exaggerated when I said lots of pets but she had an unnecessary amount. I mean come on a dog,cat,gecko,and bird. All in the same house! It's always loud to be honest but Nat ignored it. I never complained to her about it because she to care if the animals and lived them. So as long as she was happy she can have these pets.

| this part is kinda short but I hope you enjoyed! Also funny thing is I found out today is Nat actually birthday lol! Anyways have a good one!-Alexis |