Chapter 64 flexibility

Bruce's POV:
I was never very flexible but Nat on the other hand was probably the most flexible person I knew and how I found out about that flexibility scared me.

I was messing around with Nat and tried to cause a little pain to her by pushing her leg up in an awkward position. When I did she just laughed. I stopped and said "How are you doing that?" She said "You didn't know I was flexible?" I said "No!" She sighed and then pulled her legs so they were at the sides of her head and said "See." I practically passed out an she started to laugh again. I said "That's creepy." She then made a face and said "It is not creepy! In my eyes and everyone else's eyes it's cool." I said "Whatever!"

About 30 minutes later I was in the living room with Tony tell him about Nat and her being flexible. He said "Wait what do you mean flexible?" I said "She literally took her legs and brought them to the side of her head!" Tony looked confused and said "What were you guys doing?" I said "Not like that Tony!" He started laughing and I jabbed him in the side. I then said "I mean she bent herself in half." Tony said "Oh I knew what you meant I was just messing with you." I sighed and he chuckled. I then heard Nat's voice say "You're still stuck on me being flexible huh?" I said "Yes! It freaked me out!" She rolled her eyes and said "It's not even the freaky! Lots of people are flexible." I said "But you bent yourself in half!" She slapped her forehead and said "Oh my god I'm really starting to question how you didn't know I was flexible."

|Hi sorry I didn't post more chapters yesterday I meant to but forgot. I hope you enjoyed though and as always have a good one-Alexis|