Chapter 80 Dove

Hi guys so I have been inactive. The reason is obviously because of everything in the world right now but also because I have lots going on in my family and I might have to quit for some time. Don't worry though! It is just a consideration. Now on with the story!

Nat's POV:
I didn't have a nickname for Bruce other than babe which was basic. Yet of course Bruce being the adorable loving boyfriend Bruce was he had multiple for me but one of them made me melt.

I was laying asleep but then felt someone tap me. I knew it was Bruce and I said "Leave me alone." He said "Come on Dove you gotta wake up." I didn't know if he knew it yet but I absolutely loved the nickname dove. I rolled over to look at him and when he saw me he just smiled. He said "Someone's sleepy." I said "So let me sleep." He sighed and said "No. you need to get up it's already 12 in the afternoon." I frowned and put my head into his bare chest. He said "Come one dove." I said "No." He then scooped me up and then put me on the ground.

It took a whole 30 minutes for Bruce to get me to leave the room and we went to the team. They were eating breakfast and I was sitting next to Clint. Bruce was doing my hair because I made a deal with him that if I got up he would do my hair. He then pulled literally all my brains out when he combed my hair. I made a sound and he said "Shut up." Clint said "Well geez." Bruce said "She's being dramatic." I turned around and said "Am not!" Bruce turned me back around and said "Don't move again." I sighed and Bruce quite roughly combed through my hair.

By time Clint had made me cereal and I had ate half of it Bruce finished my hair. Two braids. I was now laying on Bruce's chest on the couch. We were watching tv while the rest of the team was doing god knows what. Bruce then said "Dove can you get up?" I said "No." He sighed and said "Dove." Then I heard "Dove!?" I looked up and saw the entire team. Clint said "Why do you call her dove? I mean her name is Nat." Bruce sighed and said "It's cheesy but I call her dove because I feel like one day she'll be in a beautiful white dress and she'll look like my little dove." I smiled and said "I like that." He looked down at me and smiled then the guys said "EW!"

|Hi so sorry for not posting the note at the top explains why. Also I'm gonna be rapid posting to make up for the missed chapters. Also sorry for late post.Anyways as always have a good one!-Alexis|