Chapter 33 Training

Nat's POV:
I trained on a daily basis. Mostly with Steve but sometimes with Clint or Tony. Bruce didn't need to train because he had the hulk. Which meant he had all the time in the world to lecture me on how I wasn't being careful while I was training.

Tony said "And Go." I was training with Steve and we were doing a 1v1. We did those often and it ended in lots of injuries. One time Steve even broke my arm! It was cool at first but then came the lectures from Bruce. Steve and I had fell to the floor and we were now wrestling to pin the other person for three seconds. That ended up with me pinning Steve and winning like usual. Steve said "No fair she always wins!" Tony said "Just get stronger idiot." Steve said "Get stronger!? You literally use armor  when we fight!" I said "Guys stop fighting and help me think of an excuse for 10 new bruises." Steve sighed and said "Just tell Bruce that Tony hit you." Tony said "What!?" I chuckled and said "As much as I would love to do that Bruce would probably go bananas if I said that." Steve shrugged and then I heard someone clear their throat. It was Bruce. He said "So you've been lying to me?" I said "Me lying? I would never." He said "Mhm. Go to the lab." I said "No! I'm not letting you put ice on my bruises and lecture me at the same time!" He said "I'm not gonna ice your bruises stupid! I'm just going to lecture you." I sighed and said "Fine."

I got to the lab and Bruce was right behind me. "How many lies have you told?" Bruce said staring at me. I said "Millions." He said "How many have you told me?" I started counting on my fingers and said "10." Bruce sighed and said "First thing. You know I hate lying. Second thing. How many times do I have to tell you to stop doing 1v1's with Steve?" I shrugged and said "It's fun so probably a million times." Bruce slapped his forehead and said "Nat I get you're an adult an everything but you don't act like one. Just no more ruff training. Ok?" I lied "Ok." I was totally still gonna be doing some ruff training.

| Hi hope you enjoyed this chapter! I don't really have anything else to say so have a good one!- Alexis |