Chapter 43 Fast food

Nat's POV:
I was a fan of fast food. Bruce didn't enjoy it because of what science said. I tried everything to get him to eat fast food but I couldn't.

I was driving home with Bruce when I saw a McDonald's. Bruce had known my thought process before he said "No Nat. Do you know how dangerous McDonald's food is!?" I rolled my eyes and said "No I don't and I don't need to know." I turned into the McDonald's drive through and quickly ordered. I got my food and handed it to Bruce. He practically threw up in his mouth. I started driving to compound because I had some work to do there and Bruce said "The grease is seeping through the bag!" I said "That makes it so much better!" He gave me a look then said "So you wanna die!?" I sighed and said "If that's how you wanna take it then yes." He went on his phone and called someone and I said "Who are you calling?" He said "Clint. I think he should know you want to die." I said under my breath "Oh my God." Clint must have picked up because Bruce started going on a rant about how I wanted to die. I snatched the phone from him and said "Hey Clint." He sounded worried and said "Nat!? Oh my God please don't k-." I cut him off by saying "It's because I said the grease from McDonald's makes the food better." I didn't hear Clint's voice for a second then he said "Put the phone on speaker." I did and said "Done." He then started yelling and yelling at Bruce. He looked terrified. He quickly hit the hang up button and said "Clint scares me sometimes." I didn't respond and then thought. Bruce liked Shawarmas and by liked I mean loved them. Shawarma was a fast food place. I said "Bruce you like shawarmas right?" He said "Yeah I love em." I looked at him and said "Bad news. Shawarma is fast food." He looked at me and had an entire melt down. He exclaimed "IM GONNA DIE!" I slapped my forehead and looked back at the road. Bruce was definitely a weird one. How did he not know Shawarma was fast food?

| Hello! I hope you enjoyed this chapter because I liked writing it. For some reason I really liked writing where Bruce was very dramatic. Another thing is reminder I have a TikTok page if you are looking for it the user is Marvel=Life for the time being because I can't change it until January. Anyways have a good one! |