Chapter 86 Monster

Before we start this chapter I just wanna say sorry for leaving without warning. I love you guys but I had some personal things going on. Anyways I'm glad to be back and I also won't be posting everyday like I used to. Anyways enjoy!

Nat's POV:
I was doing my hair when Bruce walked in the room. I said "Hey honey." He didn't respond and when I looked behind me I saw he was laying on our bed shaking. In a panic I got up and ran to him. I said "Bruce honey what's wrong?!?" He looked up at me and said "I'm a monster." He then turned his head away from me and I said "No sir you are not." He sighed and said "You're my girlfriend you're supposed to say that." I sat there silent for a minute then said "What happened Bruce?" He didn't respond and I said "Come on Bruce you can tell me." He then turned back to look at me and I realized. His eyes were green. He hulked out on someone. I sighed and said "You poor baby. Bruce you're not a monster it wasn't your fault." He said "Yeah it was Natasha! I can't control myself." I said "Bruce who called you a monster?" He said "Someone." With that he rolled over and I just stared at him. Then I said "If you don't tell me I'll rip this entire tower apart to find out. You know that." He finally mumbled "Tony." I almost lost it at that very moment. I got off of me and Bruce's bed then walked out of the room slamming the door behind me.

It didn't take 5 minutes to find Tony laughing in the living room with the other guys. I yelled "ANTHONY STARK!" He looked up and so did everyone else. He said "What?" I said "Get upstairs now!" He said "Don't you have a boyfriend?" I lost it. I probably woke up all of America. Tony said "I didn't call him a monster!" I said "Well you tell him that because he's sulking in our room!" Tony sighed and said "I'm not doing that." I let out a frustrated sigh then walked back upstairs to me and Bruce's room.

When I got there I saw Bruce and he was asleep. I sat down on the bed and shook him lightly. He woke up and said "Hi Nat." I said "I talked to Tony." He said "Yelled." I rolled my eyes and said "Fine I yelled at Tony but just know you're not a monster." He stared at me and then laid his head in my lap. I smiled and played with his curls and he said "I know I'm not a monster. Sometimes." I said "All the time." He looked at me and said "Sometimes." I sighed and said "Bruce." He said "Fine all the time." I smiled and kissed his forehead. He closed his eyes and I said "I'm more of a monster than you." His eyes shot open and he said "No you're not! If I have to agree I'm not a monster you do as well." I said "Okay fine. We both aren't monsters." He smiled and closed his eyes and I massaged his head. Even if I still thought I was a monster didn't mean Bruce had to know that. Just as long as he thought he wasn't a monster.