Chapter 19 tickles

Bruce's POV:
Nat was very VERY ticklish. I was the only one who knew this. I figured this out one time when I hugged her from behind and she started laughing. She then explained to me she was ticklish which I used to my advantage.

I was tickling Nat and she was dying of laughter. She said "Bruce stop!" She kept laughing and I kept tickling her. She then kicked me in my stomach and I stopped. I said "Hey!" She took a deep breath then said "I told you to stop!" I sighed and said "But did you have to kick me?" She said "Yep." I rolled my eyes and heard someone say "Are we interrupting something?" I turned around and saw Tony. Then I looked further and saw the team. I got off Nat and she said "Head out of the gutter Stark." He said "Well are we!?" I said "No you idiot!" Steve said "Mhm sure." I said "Oh my god." Nat said "You guys ruin everything." Tony said "Come on tell us what you were doing!" Nat said "We weren't doing anything!" They started going back and forth and then I finally started to tickle Nat. She burst into laughter and fell backwards. She said "Bruce!" She kept laughing and the team just watched.

When I finally stopped I said "Since you guys wanted to know." Tony said "NATS TICKLISH?" Nat crossed her arms and huffed. I said "Very."

| Hi sorry this chapter is short for some reason my motivation is low and I am having a lot of trouble getting my TikTok to let me sign up so if I had more motivation this probably would be long but I apologize. Have a good one-Alexis |