Chapter 57 innapropiate clothing

Nat's POV:
I loved to wear volleyball shorts and crop tops all the time. Bruce didn't like it at all. Well he didn't like when any girl wore revealing clothing especially me.

I was walking around the tower like usual in a crop top and volleyball shorts. I saw Clint in the kitchen and he saw me then said "Hey Nat." I said "Hey!" I walked to where he was and he said "Bruce isn't gonna approve of your outfit." I rolled my eyes and said "I could care less." He looked at something behind me and said "Well I hope you don't care if he's angry." I turned around and saw Bruce. Clint left the room and Bruce walked towards me. I said "Hey." He put his hands on the counter so that he was in front of me and if I moved he would be able to act fast. He then just stared at me. I smiled and he said "Natasha." I said "Yes?" He then continued "I have now learned that you don't care about the fact I keep telling you to stop wearing revealing clothes. Now tell me why you even like wearing these types of clothes." I said "They're easy to rip off and make me look hot." He stared at me frustrated and said "Don't play stupid." I said "I'm not." He stared at me then said "Fine. You wanna play stupid we can stay here until you tell me the truth." I knew Bruce wasn't gonna let me go until I responded in a way he liked. He was being a lot for dominant lately. I said "Fine. It's because they're comfortable and it's funny to see you frustrated." He stared at me and a smirk grew on his face. I said "What?" He sighed and said "You're funny. Just be a dear and cover yourself. Okay?" I said "No. I don't wanna! Pants are so uncomfortable." He sighed and said "Sweatpants?" I said "I can live with that." He said "And a hoodie." I said "And a hoodie!?" He nodded and I said "Fine." He then kissed me and grabbed my hips. I pulled away and said "See even you like the revealing clothes!"

|Hi everyone! Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Also I don't know about you but I'm kinda feeling the more dominant Bruce. I'll probably end up making more chapters with him being dominant. Anyways have a good one!-Alexis|