Chapter 72 Football (Part 2)

Nat's POV:
We sat impatiently as the Bengals ran the ball down the field. They were winning but the rams were near the touch down line. I was holding Clint's hand and biting my nails on the other hand. Bruce was just sitting on the other corner of the couch smirking. Then the ball was thrown and caught. Touchdown. I yelled "FUCK!" I let go of Clint's hand and rubbed my face. Tony said "I swear to God if they win I'm going to sue." Steve said "Please don't let them win." Bruce started laughing a little and I looked at him then said "Shut up Bruce!" He said "I mean my team is winning and you kept taunting me." I rolled my eyes and looked at the tv. It was Bangles ball and they weren't doing the best. They were already messed up with penalties. I prayed and prayed they would get a touch down and then they didn't get first down. Clint then threw his hands in the air and said "That's game." I sighed and so did everyone but Bruce. He said "Well well well. Look who won." I glared at him and said "BY THREE POINTS SO SHUT YOUR MOUTH!" He said "Someone's angry." My eye started to twitch and Bruce said "You're just mad my team is better than yours." I said "By three points." He said "It's still three points that make us better." I got up from the couch and said "I'm done." He said "Bye." I then walked away and the rest of the guys followed me. Of course Bruce watched until everything was over and that's when he came upstairs to our room.

I had just gotten my makeup off and was sitting in bed. Angry. Bruce opened the door and said "Hello." I said "Go away Bruce." He rolled his eyes then came to our bed and lid down. I rolled so I couldn't see his face but before I could stiffen myself so he couldn't move me he forced my body to roll my over. I started at him and he said "God you get so worked up over football."

|Hope you enjoyed the two chapter from today! I know this one is late but I wanted to do a kinda after the super bowl chapter like I said before. I'm also so upset the Bengals lost. Anyways as always have a good one.-Alexis|