Chapter 55 moaning

Nat's POV:
Bruce was not fully with the jokes of the 21st century. So of course the team took it upon ourselves to torment him with the jokes.

The team was sitting together and Bruce was occupied with something and Clint nudged me. I looked at him and he whispered "Do it!" I was confused at first but quickly caught on. I tapped Bruce and he said "Yeah?" I said "I gotta tell you something." He nodded and I went up to his ear then moaned. He hit me and I said "Ow!" He said "Stop doing that! It's the third time today." Steve said "You've fallen for it three times?" He said "No." I did it again but not in his ear and he covered my mouth. I gave a muffled laugh and he said "Stooop." I said muffled "Never!" He rolled his eyes and took his hand away from my mouth. I moaned again and he said "I'm done." He then got up and walked away causing the entire team to laugh until our stomachs hurt.

I was sitting in bed and so was Bruce. He was reading and I was watching a movie. I then turned to him and said "Bruce." He said "Mhm?" I smiled and he said "Don't even think about it." I said "I'm not going to." He sighed and then I moaned causing him to slap me with his pillow. I started laughing and he said "If you don't stop I swear to God I will kill you." I smiled innocently and he said "Don't try and win me over with that smile." I kept smiling and he said "Stop." I stopped smiling and then he kissed my forehead. I then went back to watching my movie while Bruce went back to his book.

|Sorry this chapter is short but I hope you enjoyed. I also am sorry for a late post. Anyways as always have a good one!- Alexis|