Chapter 35

Amara's POV

After around 30 more minutes of talking to them, the whole family eventually came downstairs and it was now 10:40am, everyone was in the dining room eating breakfast.

'So tonight, my friends and i and our brothers and cousins that are still in school are all meeting up at one of their houses, your coming. They cannot wait to meet you and i think a couple of them a partially obsessed with you already.'
He rambled on while shoving a waffle in his mouth that was covered in sprinkles and chocolate sauce. while Xander and Xavier were arguing in the background about how much he eats.

'She's not coming'
Xander and the 'Xander-like-cousins' said. That's my new name for them.

'Yes. The. Fuck. She. Is.'
Angelo said, rolling his eyes.

'No she fucking isn't'
Xander replied.

'Okay, we'll you can tell everyone that then hm?'
Angelo voiced, leaving Xander to huff and turn back around. That's right, know your place bitch.

'I fucking hate that boy, y'know that?'
I muttered, making him nod.

'I know twinny, but he's not as bad as he seems. You guys were 2 of the closest people before everything happened you know'
He said as he nudged me, causing me to give Xander a dirty look.

'Fuck that'
I replied.

'I love your accent, it's so cute'
Angelo gushed, making me look at him while eating some watermelon.

'It's literally just british'
I said, with a confused look.

'Yeahh..... but the way you say certain words is so cute'
He voiced, making me do an awkward smile.

'Nice'
I murmured.

Later that day, i walked into my closet, trying to find an outfit for tonight.

(⬆️ Amara's Outfit - without the bucket hat)

After i finished getting ready - of course 'forgetting' go put on a bra, i cleaned my teeth and put on some concealer, mascara and lipgloss, then sprayed some perfume, checking the time as i walked out of my bedroom. 5:47pm.

'Let's go fucker'
I shouted, pushing open Angelo's door and sitting on his bed.

'Love your fit'
He screamed, matching my energy while putting his controller down and turning off his TV.

'Love your fit'He screamed, matching my energy while putting his controller down and turning off his TV