Chapter 58

Amara's POV

'Can i help you?'
An older woman with a thick spanish accent asked me as she scanned me and kept a blank face.

'Sí, me reuniré con el Sr. Gómez y su familia.'
—Spanish—(Yes, i'm meeting with Mr Gomez and his family)
I explained, visibly impressing her.

'El Sr. Gómez no está aquí esta noche.'
—Spanish—(Mr Gomez isn't here tonight)
She voiced, maintaining eye contact with me as i nodded my head and turned my phone on, texting Roman.

'Esperaré.'
—Spanish—(I'll wait)
I muttered, turning around to sit on one of the sofas that was behind me.

'Señora, él no es...'
—Spanish—(Ma'am, he isn't-)
The woman started again however was interrupted.

'Mi amor.'
—Spanish—(My love)
Roman said, looking me up and down as his mouth parted slightly. He wearing a black button up shirt, that was tucked into black dress pants, gold chains around his neck and wrists and his hair was left in a styled-but messy way.

'Gracias Rosa'
—Spanish—(Thank you Rosa)
He muttered then grabbed my hand and pulled me in the direction he had just come from, making me walk slightly in front of him with his hand on my lower back.

People watched the two of us in shock as we walked through the restaurant, their expressions being mostly fear and lust.

Walking towards the private part of the restaurant, Roman leant down and whispered in my ear.

'Te ves hermosa, mi niña bonita.'
—Spanish—(You look beautiful, my pretty girl)
Hearing this, i smirked and looked behind while walking still.

'Te ves bien nena.'
—Spanish—(You look good babe)
I said, looking him up and down as he guided me forwards.

(⬆️ Romeo's and Roman Outfit - can we just take a second to look at this man's hands✋)

Making our way through a pair of double doors, i was met with a huge table with people sitting around it. I looked towards the end of the table, on the side, and saw Romeo sitting there on his phone.
If i could, i'd fuck both of them right now.

Feeling eyes on him, he looked over at me and Roman with his eyes widened slightly.

Instantly, he stood up and made his way over to us, kissing me cheek.

'Hola bebé.'
—Spanish—(Hi baby)
He murmured in my ear while holding my waist tightly.

'Muevete.'
—Spanish—(Move)
Someone voiced, pushing Romeo out of the way causing me to be met with a beautiful woman.