Chapter 39

Amara's POV

'Ohhhh twinnyyyyy- AGHHHHHHHHHHH'
I heard as the door opened and then slammed shut again.

'AMARA JESUS FUCK. PUT SOME CLOTHES ON.'
Angelo screamed from the other side of the door.

'DON'T FUCKING COME INTO MY BEDROOM UNANNOUNCED BITCH. I SLEEP NAKED!!!!'
I yelled, stretching.

I slowly opened my eyes, groaned as they adjusted to the light that was shining through my curtains.

I glanced down and realized i was completely naked, from my belly button and downwards, my body was covered by the blanket. However everything above there was let free.

'MY TITS ARE SE- and you don't need to know that'
I muttered, grabbing a white t-shirt that was on my bedroom floor.

'You can come in now'
I shouted causing the door to open and Angelo walk in.

'You live in a house that's literally full of men and you have a lock on your door for a reason. USE IT'
He voiced, cringing as he lied down on the sofa.

'Like i said before, knock before you come in'
I replied, as i fell back onto my bed.

'Schools in like an hour and a half by the way. We're leaving at 8 because the school is like 2 minutes away'
He explained, making me groan again.

'Kill me now, politely-'
I spoke, rolling me eyes as i checked the time, 6:34am.

Fuck this shit bro.

'Get out, i need to get ready'
I murmured, holding my arms over my head.

'Don't dress slutty'
He said, closing my door.

'DoN't DrEsS sLuTtY'
I mimicked as i stuck my middle finger up at the door.

'I heard that'
He yelled.

'You was meant to'
I replied as i grabbed my phone and walked into my bathroom, turning on my speaker and putting on my playlist.

'SEX, BLOOD, FASHION DRIPPING HOLY FATHER. HOLY SHIT SHE WORSHIPING MY DICK LIKE IT'S THE HOLY FATHER'
I screamed the lyrics to 'Devilish' by Chase Atlantic.

I then walked out of my bathroom after cleaning my teeth and doing my morning routine and into my closet, searching for an outfit.

After a couple of minutes, i was slouched on the sofa, scrolling on my phone again as i gazed up at the time. 7:59am. Oh fuck.

'AMARA LET'S GO'
I heard Jaxon shout form the bottom of the stairs.

'Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit'
I muttered to myself as i grabbed a pair of black pajama shorts and the white t-shirt i had on before.

I ran downstairs, coming face to face with all of my cousins and brothers that were waiting for me.

'I'm not ready yet'
I explained, placing my hands on my hips.

'Well fucking hurry up then'
Javier voiced making me shake my head.

'You don't understand. It will take me another hour to be ready'
I spoke, making them all groan and start shouting.

Running past them completely, i made my way towards the dining room where i knew the whole family were going to be. I opened the doors and scanned the room, immediately locking eyes with the person i was looking for.

'Dad tell them i'm not going to school yet'
I whined, jumping onto my fathers lap while holding onto the back of his neck as his arms held around my waist and my back.