EraserMic

Sick: Aizawa
Caretaker: Mic

Aizawa was teaching his class, tired as usual. But today it was exceptional. Today he could barely stay awake. Today the thought of coffee was nauseating. He didn't know what the issue was, so he proceeded to teach his rambunctious class.

About halfway through the day Aizawa knew something was up. During individual work he walked out of class and went to grab Mic, pulling him out of his free period.

"Mic." Aizawa said tiredly, "can you come cover my class till lunch?"

Mic immediately got up, checking Aizawa's face, feeling his forehead. Aizawa was too tired to protest Mic's pampering.

"Shouta are you feeling alright?" Mic said.

Aizawa simply shook his head, "no I feel really sick, I'm exhausted. Just till lunch I'll be fine."

Mic shook his head, "you need the rest of the day-" Aizawa interupted.

"I really need to use the bathroom." Aizawa said. He was absurdly pale.

"Do you want me to come-" mic started. Aizawa shook his head, "cover my class."

Mic did so. Aizawa went to the bathroom and vomited.

At lunch Mic went to find his husband, finding him in his office, curled up in his sleeping bag next to a trash can.

Mic lay down next time him, holding Aizawa's hand. Mic could tell he was feverish, he never slept with his sleeping bag undone at all, and here he was, using it as a normal and not like a cocoon.

Aizawa began to stir towards the end of lunch. He woke up, feeling sick. He calmly grabbed the the small, under desk trashcan and pulled it in front of him. Mic sat next to him and heald his hair back in a pony, rubbing his shoulder tenderly as he vomited and gagged over the trash can.

Mic watched as sweat dripped down Aizawa's forehead and he heaved again into the trashcan.

There was a knock on the office door, Mic yelled, "one second!" And used a spare hair tie to pull back his husband's hair, leaving his side temporarily to open the door.

He found Nezu standing before him, "oh hello Mic! Have you seen Aizawa? His class has begun and he is not-" Nezu paused, spotting Aizawa hunched over the trashcan, sweaty and miserable, "oh dear. He said.

"Yeah oh dear is right." Aizawa mumbled from behind mic as he wiped his mouth and lay back down.

"I'll find another teacher to cover the class, feel better soon Mr. Aizawa." Nezu said formally. Mic looked back, his husband was already back asleep.

"Thank you Nezu." Mic said with a soft smile.

"Of course. I've never seen Aizawa sick before in all the years I've worked with him, so I truly hope he begins to do better soon." Nezu said, beginning to back away and end the conversation.

"Thank you!" Mic called out before closing the door.

Aizawa groaned and turned over. Mic sat next to him, "you awake?" He asked. Aizawa nodded, "I wish I wasn't."

"Is it just your stomach?" Mic asked.

"I think it's the flu." Aizawa said, "I feel horrible."

"Awh Shouta.. I know you hate being sick. Do you wanna take anything?" Mic asked.

"Advil please. I have a horrible headache." Aizawa admitted. Mic nodded, immediately dimming the lights that had auto turned on in the office and grabbing a bottle of water and Advil.

Aizawa took it, "I forgot what water tasted like." The man never drank anything but coffee out of cat mugs.

Mic smiled, his husband was an idiot.

The two then laid down together, hands intertwined, together until Aizawa was feeling better

------
This was just a cute Lil one shot ordeal :-)
Don't forget to vote !