the third day of sickmas: crashed (iideku)

(3/5 a request that I'm turning into something wintery because I was given nothing but "you should do one with a car crash" so woo creative liberty!)

"Izuku, hold on. Hold on it's a bit icy. People drive like idiots when it's icy." Iida said.

"It's okay. I trust you." Izuku said, fastening his seatbelt a little tighter.

"I'm slipping it's slipping." Iida said, his grip on the steering wheel tightening. His whole body stiffened as he tried to keep the vehicle moving as consistently as possible, not wanting to lose anymore traction over this patch of ice.

"It's ok, slow and steady. You got thi-"

He was largely interupted nother car slamming into the back of them, forcing them into the car in front of them, sending them all sliding forward across the icy road.

"Shit!" Iida yelled, his whole body was thrown forwards into the steering wheel, his seat was squashing him in between the wheel and everywhere else. His back hurt. He couldn't move. They'd also been thrown into the car in front of them. Their windshield was fully shattered.

"Izuku?" He called out, blood dripping down the bridge of his nose from somewhere. He could feel shards of glass poking his arms, he assumed it was the same for his face. The lenses of his glasses were completely cracked, his frames were broken.

Izuku's side of the car was even more squished than Iida's. Izuku had been thrown forward into the windshield. Blood was splattered across the webbed glass and spilling out over the dashboard.

Izuku's arm was completely crushed against the side of the car, mangled at indescribable angles. The bone was sticking out. His stretched seatbelt was digging into his thighs, so tight it cut them open. He was bloody all over.

"Izuku can you hear me? Oh my god oh my god. Oh my god!" Iida was fully freaking out. He heard sirens. He felt so so dizzy and nauseous and like if he kept looking at Izuku- his boyfriend. His love. The thing that kept him going. That he might-

Iida vomited down the front of himself and the steering wheel. He was sobbing. He was stuck.

"Izuku!" He called out through his cries. then he screamed. He screamed as loud as he could.

"HELP." he screamed. He needed help. Izuku needed help.

He kept screaming. There was so much blood. He had vomit all down the front of himself. He could see the snow around the pileup and it was all red with blood. Something smelled smoky, but he couldn't move anything but his face. He was stuck.

He tried to calm himself as he saw the flicker of a flame in the car behind him and watched in the cracked side mirror as the driver of the car that had rear ended him got out of the car shakily, limping. Visibly distressed as his car began to catch fire.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck." Iida said, searching for breathing from Izuku, waiting for it to happen. And eventually it did, a staggering, slow, shallow breath.

He nearly laughed in relief. His whole body hurt so much. He let out another sob, feeling the heat of the fire behind him, he couldn't move his neck anymore. He was completely pinned and stuck staring at Izuku's mangled body.

"Help" he tried shouting, but his voice was shot. He could hear someone trying to get the door of the car open.

The sirens were so close and he could see the flashes of lights. His phone was completely shattered. So was Izuku's. They had been in the cupholders

"Sir? Sir can you hear me?" A muffled voice came.

"Help!" He said, his voice trembling severely.

"Oh God." Someone else said, run over to the other side get the other boy.