the second day of sickmas (shinkami epilepsy)

(2/5 happy Thursday! Today we have shinkami epilepsy from Christmas lights! Enjoy! :) I went to see Christmas lights the other day and here's a picture I took)

"I love Christmas lights!" Kaminari yelled, his voice echoing across the common room.

Shinso smiled, his tired eyes crinkling under joy, "shhhh" he laughed, "you're really loud."

"Oh sorry!" Denki whispered, "I'm so excited to go see the Christmas lights with you!"

Shinso smiled, "me too. We're leaving in a couple hours. What do you wanna do in the meantime?" He asked.

"Movie.... Makeout.... Popcorn.... Candy....." Kaminari listed.

"The first two sound great." Shinso said with a grin, "who's room?"

"Whoever's is less of a mess." Denki said.

"Soooo mine." Shinso said with a smiled eye roll.

"Soooo yours." Denki grinned.

They took the elevator up and put on a silly movie. Halfway through Denki put his hand on Shinso's thigh.

"Don't even." Shinso said seriously, though he was grinning at Denki.

"Hmmmm but what if I just wanna.." denki said, scooting closer, "you know, kiss you." He said.

Shinso fulfilled the request by slamming their lips together in a passionate kiss.

Denki didn't hesitate to push further into the kiss, and soon he was sitting in Shinso's lap, hand wrapped in his deep lavender hair.

Every once in a while Shinso would feel a shock of loving electricity from  Denki, and he would break to apologize and breathe, but Shinso would simply connect their lips again and again, smiling through it.

His hands explored the shape of Denki's waist while Denki held him close, his warm hands holding Shinso's face, allowing him to relax and make him want more.

But then their alarm went off.

"Time to get ready!" It sang, ringing from Denki's phone.

Shinso groaned, "do we have to stop?"

"Yes." Denki said, " we have to see the lights!"

He pushed himself off of Denki's lap and began pulling on a hoodie and a jacket over that, throwing the same items of clothing at Shinso.

"Got an extra hat or scarf?" Denki asked, tossing Shinso his.

"Up in the closet... Maybe.." Shinso answered unsurely, yawning as he pulled on a hoodie and a jacket.

"Ready?" Denki asked with a grin, wearing a hat, scarf, gloves, all Shinso's clothing.

And Shinso couldn't help but grin.

"How did I get such an adorable boyfriend?" He asked sweetly.

Denki shrugged and opened the door to the dorm room. Shinso locked the door behind him and soon they were off to see the lights.

Bright and flashing, and so many colors, all sorts of shapes. Tied to poles to create glowing animals and structures, even tunnels over the sidewalk of changing colors and flashing spouts of christmasy green and red.

It was almost dizzying as they walked under the lights, hand in hand.

There were trees wrapped in soft warm bulbs and beyond that anything more either of the boy's could ever imagine.

Halfway through their walk, under one of the tunnels, Denki spoke up.

"Hitoshi?" He asked shakily. Shinso looked over at his boyfriend, who was looking around nervously.