sick on mission (dadzawa)

(request)

"just make sure he doesn't touch you." Aizawa said, standing with his scarf at ready and his goggles down as they came into contact with their 5th villain of the night, "My scarf will be best here, we need to apprehend him without touching him. His quirk will make you really sick."

"Okay. I'll play distraction. Let's go." Midoriya responded seriously, powering up his body and darting around, leaving the virus villain chasing after him.

After a couple tries, Aizawa finally apprehended him. As he was transferring him into quirk cancelling cuffs, Midoriya was talking to an officer a couple feet away, his back turned, informing him about the situation.

Suddenly, the virus villain lurched forwards, flinging himself around, trying to infect as many people as possible.

However, he didn't get very far. He didn't hit anyone.

But his fingers just brushed Midoriya, light enough that no one noticed, for a moment not even the villain himself.

But immediately Izuku felt a little nauseous. A little bit of a headache.

It was so insignificant he passed it off as nothing. Heat of the moment, a surge of post-battle adrenaline. It felt normal.

Until it didn't go away and they had moved on to the next call. That's when things started to feel really off.

He felt dizzy and sluggish, his head hurt severely and it was hard to breathe. So hard to breathe.

Aizawa picked up on his wheezing, "Deep breaths, kiddo." He said calmly as the villain approached them.

Izuku swallowed harshly, his throat sore and his stomach whining loudly. He was beginning to notice how sick he felt. He tried to work through his jumbled thoughts to see if the virus villain had ever touched him, or even come close.. but he couldn't find a time.

The current villain finally came out of the darkness, Mr. Aizawa did most of the work. He'd picked up that something was seriously wrong with Izuku.

The moment the villain was in police's hands, he was over by the boy, "hey what's wrong? Talk to me, bud."

"I don't feel good." He muttered, his stomach groaning, his face unearthily pale.

"Did the last villain ever touch you?" Aizawa asked.

Izuku shook his head, his stomach gurgling as he did so.

"Okay it's ok, deep breaths. In through the nose out through the mouth, let's go over here." Aizawa said, coaxing him over away from the bright flashing lights of the police officer and crime scene.

"Do you think you're gonna throw up?" Aizawa asked, rubbing the small hero's back as his stomach whined again and he somehow grew even paler.

Izuku nodded, then leaned over as he belched. Drool came dribbling over his lips. He could taste vomit on the very back of his tongue.

"Deep breaths, just let it happen." Aizawa said calmly, rubbing his back.

Then Izuku gagged, trying to steal another sip of air before the inevitable happened. He gagged again, placing a hand on the brick wall next to him for balance. His vision was spinning.

Then he heaved, gasping for breath as the contents of his stomach splashed into the pavement.

The organ whined again. Izuku felt everything sloshing around like a washing machine, cramping up his stomach and making him desperately need to use the restroom.

"Feel any better?" Aizawa asked.

"I need a bathroom." He answered immediately, simultaneously feeling the urge to vomit and defecate. He was panicking. He had no clue where the nearest toilet was.