POTS (dadzawa)

Izuku woke up on the floor with a thousand faces around him and he couldn't remember what had happened at all.

"Deku? Deku are you there?" Someone asked him, "Eraserhead! He's waking up!"

Izuku blinked harshly, his vision spinning as he looked up at a bright blue sky.

"Erm.... What happened?" He asked.

"He must have low blood sugar or something. Can we get a soda and maybe a cold pack?" The mystery person asked.

He just groaned softly as someone helped him sit up and he felt himself fading again as black slipped into his vision, threatening to consume him.

But it didn't. And soon Eraser was in front of him, his dearest teacher, holding an open can of Dr. Pepper and urging it towards him.

"No more heroics for you today." Aizawa said blandly, "drink this, get your blood sugar back up."

But Izuku felt nauseous and his heart was beating a million miles an hour.

And by no means was the sun helping him.

Izuku didn't take the can, "I really... I'm kinda nauseous." He said, "c-can I just get some water?" He asked, knowing the feeling wouldn't amount to anything, but the bright fizziness and flavor of the soda didn't sound appealing to him at all.

"What happened?" He asked weakly.

"You passed out in the middle of a fight. Next time tell us when you feel bad." Aizawa answered.

It was strange.

Izuku remembered the fight, but he didn't remember more than a brief moment of dizziness before he was completely out.

He remembered getting knocked to the ground, standing up, then nothing. His heart was really beating fast still and he felt such a strange, exhausted nervous energy he'd never felt before.

"Here you go kid, some water." Aizawa said, handing him a bottle after a moment of silence.

Izuku was still sitting in what he now recognized as the road, blocked off with cones and damage from the villain he'd been fighting, now in handcuffs.

Izuku cracked open the lid and took a sip, "my heart's beating really fast." He said a minute later, breathily. He felt like he needed so much air, like he was breathing manually and he couldn't forget about it.

It was strange.

"Mind if I feel?" Aizawa asked, motioning for Izuku's wrist so he could find the pulse point that lay just below his palm.

Izuku brought up a shaky hand and let Aizawa feel for his pulse, weak and fast.

"Can I feel your neck? I couldn't find it in your wrist." Aizawa said, reaching a hand carefully to lightly press onto the side of his neck, just over his cartoid artery.

Izuku just let him. He was too exhausted to argue.

Aizawa frowned and reached up to feel the boy's forehead, "it's pretty fast, yeah. Let's get you out of the sun." Aizawa said, standing up without a problem and reaching a hand up to help Izuku follow.

Izuku took it and pulled himself up.

But as fast as he was standing, he was collapsing yet again, falling straight forward into Aizawa's arms.

"Kid? Kid? Hello?" Aizawa asked as Izuku slumped forward into him, "did you- okay, okay. That's fine. I'll just carry you to some shade." He said awkwardly, scooping the unconscious boy up and frowning.