period (trans deku x todoroki)

(a requested prompt)

"hey Izuku?" Todoroki asked nervously. He had noticed something dark on the back of his boyfriend's pants.

"Yeah?" Izuku replied.

"Will you go to the bathroom with me?" Todoroki asked. Izuku looked confused, "sure? Why?"

Todoroki pulled him close, "I think you're on your period." He watched Izuku visibly pale, "did I bleed? Am I bleeding?" He whispered shakily.

"Yeah. It's okay, you have extra stuff right?" Todoroki asked.

"Yeah! But not an extra pair of pants!" He whispered as they walked into the bathroom.

"That's okay you can just tie your blazer around your waist until lunch and then we can head back to the dorms, you can change, and it'll be fine!" Todoroki said enthusiastically, but it didn't seem to help.

Izuku was teary eyed as they stood in the empty bathroom. But instead of letting Todoroki comfort him, he pulled himself and his backpack into a stall and began the process of cleaning himself up.

"Shit, it's fucking everywhere." Izuku said as he aggressively wiped at his pants and boxers with toilet paper.

He took off his boxers and stuck them in a plastic bag, instead changing into normal 'girls' underwear that he could use a pad with. This sucked. This really really sucked.

Izuku came out of the stall with his blazer tied around his waist and tears rolling down his cheeks. He wasn't a real boy.

He wasn't a real boy.

Todoroki pulled him into a hug. Izuku just sobbed into his shoulder as he heald the bright pink wrapper of his pad. There were no trash cans in the stalls in men's restrooms.

The worst part of this was that he was only out to the nurse and Todoroki. No one understood and would only see his behavior as wierd. He prayed no one would notice.

He hated the way his could feel the pad and the underwear. It was everything to silently remind him he wasn't a real boy.

Eventually Izuku and Todoroki were forced to go to class so they could make it before the bell.

Izuku sat down on his blazer and began to take notes. But there were bigger things on his mind. His stomach hurt, his chest hurt. His chest felt so restrained and ached under his binder.

He felt like shit about himself. Every part of his fatigued body was reminding him that he wasn't a real boy. He would never be a real boy.

His chest would never be flat enough.

His face would never look masculine enough.

His hands would never look rugged enough.

His thighs would never be small enough.

His feet would never be big enough.

His handwriting would never be messy enough.

He would never pass well enough.

He would never be enough of a boy for this world.

He would never be good enough.

Without even realizing it his hand had gone over his face and he had been silently crying. The class had started working, Todoroki was across the room from him, he didn't know what to do.

Instead, Izuku found Aizawa in front of him.

"Hey, let's go across the hall to my office for a couple minutes." He said softly, leading Izuku out of the room.