⭐Mr. popstar (iideku)⭐

(AN: requests are closed for right now, I've been busy with school starting up again and stuff, but I just finished I was born for this by Alice oseman and I was inspired lol, take this! Enjoy

in which Izuku is a popstar, Iida is his a stage manager. Both are graduated highschool.)

Izuku was overworked.

No, overworked was an understatement. He handn't been home in 6 months, constantly switching from hotel to hotel as he toured around the world. The world loved his music, and under a new contract he was being worked 10 times harder than before.

Interview, show, sleep. Interview, show, sleep.

And today's show, he really hadn't been feeling well. His makeup artists could tell. They caked his face in expensive, natural looking foundation, covering up his pale, exhausted complextion in a skilled array of blush, highlight, and bronzer.

They gave him decorative eyeshadow on one eye, a signature look with colors to match the cover of his latest album, then winged dramatic eyeliner to both eyes and called it a day.

Izuku's body was so sore, he'd barely slept the night before. He knew he was staying in expensive hotels, but he would never feel as rested as he would in his own bed, and no meal satisfied his hunger more than something homemade.

The stage manager who's name tag read, "Tenya Iida" popped his head into the dressing room.

"Half hour till performance time. Deku, you had asked to run through the set list and positioning again quickly?" He asked.

Izuku pushed himself up from the chair, his body trembling, "yeah." He choked, feeling nausea beg it's way right to the back of his mouth and dizziness sweep over him like a tsunami.

He stumbled slightly, hiding how horrible he actually felt.

"Are you okay?" Iida asked, the light in Izuku's eyes wasn't the same as it usually was on stage, though he'd only seen him on television up until now, it wasn't unusual for the celebrities he helped preform at this venue to have two completely seperate personalities.

I guess being a massive superstar was pretty exhausting, Iida was glad his job was only to observe that life and help them out the best he could.

He was all about a show that ran smoothly.

"Iida? Should we do the run through now?" Izuku asked, his hand absentmindedly running through his unstyled hair.

"Yeah, probably." He said lightheartedly, a soft grin crossing his face as he began to explain, for the second time now, the smaller details of the show that Izuku was having a hard time remembering. Iida found the star attractive, there was no doubt that he was pretty. It was partially why he had so many fans, he didn't expect his kindness to match his looks though.

He was humble, sweet, always saying thank you to his makeup artists and everyone who helped him.

Iida thought his personality was most attractive of all, but he pushed those feelings down, fully aware he had negative percent chances of actually getting to date, let alone even be friends with Deku.

"Are we using handheld mics or the shirt ones?" Izuku asked, finding it strange that a small mic wasn't clipped to his shirt yet, he should have known this already, someone had probably told him. He was so out of it.

"Handheld. I hate to butt in, but are you alright? You seem out of it." Iida said, his heart racing as he asked the question. He had just said what kind of mics were used a minute before he asked.

"I'm-" Izuku paused for a second, his eyes darting around the stage before landing in direct contact with Iida's.

He was so tired. He needed a break. He felt like he could pass out, he felt like he was going to throw up. But he couldn't let the world know that, he had to push through because he was strong and he had fans he didn't want to let down.