idk I'm tryna get out of story block (dadzawa)

It was the middle of class.

Izuku's eyes were wide as he wrote notes with a shaking hand. He wasn't feeling great.

The sun was streaming in on him through the windows over the class as Mr. Aizawa's voice carried across the quiet room. Any other day this would have been a heavenly class.

No antics, no incidents, just peaceful notes. Today, he realized, he was the incident.

His thoughts were interupted by a wave of pain that tore through his stomach and he felt his stomach leap halfway up his throat. It was dizzying.

He had been having stomach pains for a couple days now. Nothing extreme. Just some pain in the lower middle part of his stomach and mild nausea in the mornings. He figured he was working through something, digesting a badly cooked dinner.

But instead of naturally improving, the pain got worse. It moved to his side and now he really really was feeling like he was going to throw up.

His notes were wholly incoherent. He was trembling too much to hold the pen steady let alone actually take and and analyze information.

Carefully he put his pen down and raised his hand.

Mr. Aizawa was turned to the board, writing key points while talking monotonely. He was not paying attention to any questions his class might have.

Which was really really terrible for Izuku. He knew he could get in trouble for leaving without permission, but after another minute of his heart throbbing in his ears, his mouth sealed tightly shut, and Aizawa still talking at the board and writing notes, he stood up.

Abruptly he pushed his chair in, harder than he meant to, and beelined for the front of the classroom where the door was.

Aizawa, hearing the commotion, turned around.

"Have something you'd like to share with the class?" Aizawa asked.

Izuku froze. He was extremely pale and he was unknowingly cupping his hands at his sides, like he was preparing to contain whatever was about to come waterfalling out of his mouth.

"Midoriya? Go back to your seat. This is a loaded lesson that we need to get through." Aizawa said sternly.

Midoriya smiled the best he could and then darted out the door, his face dropping and one hand going under his mouth as the other pumped for speed.

"I don't have time for this." Aizawa muttered as Izuku ran off.

He gagged halfway there, making an awful retching sound. He spotted a hallway trashcan and ran for that instead.

Even though it was closer than the bathroom, he barely made it. He threw up down partially down the side of the trashcan before he fully vomited inside. Once he started, he couldn't stop.

His heaving attracted the attention of a teacher from a nearby classroom. He was sobbing over the waste bin at this point, holding his stomach. His lower right was pulsating pain out to the rest of his body.

He heaved again and then somebody was rubbing his back, "woah woah, kid! Take a breath." Someone said, trying to calm him down. He could tell by the voice it was Mic.

"It hurts." He sobbed, his head bobbing over the smelly void in front of him, puke dripping down his chin.

"I can see, do you think we can make it to the nurse?" He asked, patting the boy's back.

He was answered by another gag, then Izuku leaning father into the trashcan as he vomited once again. So far Mic feared he might fall in.

After he was done, Mic carefully drew him up, guiding him with a hand on his shoulder, "ok, nurse time."